Imagine the boys hear your child talk for the first time

Niall: you and Niall invited the other boys over and their wives and kids, once harry walked in Brianna said "hay." Harry said "did she just speak?" you said "yeah she just learned today." he picked her up and said "yeah that's me." Michelle started at him in awe and said "I can't wait to have this baby with him." you smiled at her and said "he's going to love him or her so much he'll make a amazing father." She smiled at you.

Harry: the boys were over and your son said "ni." Niall said "did he just say my name?" Harry said "yeah he's been speaking all morning." Niall picked him up and smiled at him he said "yeah buddy that's my name." You smiled at them and harry noticed and winked at you and you blushed and went to get them some drinks.

Louis: louis  brought you and your daughter to the studio once you got there tori immently said "Li." Liam looked at her and then at the two of you and said "she speakes." You said "yup she started yesterday." You handed her to him and he said "yeah that's me." She giggled and said "dada." And looked at Lou, Liam said "yeah that is daddy." You smiled at him and loved how much the boys adored your child.

Liam: The boys were over and your son Andy said "Lou." Louis looked at him and said "he speaks." you said "yeah he just started this morning." He picked him up and said "yeah that's me buddy hi." You son smiled at him and giggled you smiled at the two of them in awe.