Imagine Finding out the baby's gender

Harry: you and harry were at the doctors they called you in and you hopped up on to the table with the help of harry of course,then the nurse walked in and put gel on your stomach harry held your hand the nurse said "do you guys want to know the gender?" You looked at harry and he said "do you?" You said "yeah." The nurse said "well your having a baby boy." You and harry were so happy you started getting teary eye and Harry was too he said "I can't believe this." He kissed you on the lips and then you guys headed home after that.

Niall: you and Niall were at the doctors office waiting for the nurse to come in the nurse came in and put the gel on your stomach then she said "the baby is healthy would you guys like to know the gender?" you looked at Niall and he said "do you?" you said "yes we would love too." The nurse said "well your having a little baby girl." You and niall were thrilled he said "this is wonderful." He kissed you then after that you guys left and went home.

Liam: you and Liam were waiting in the waiting room until the nurse called you guys back you hopped up on the table with the help of liam of course. Then you laid down and the nurse put the jell on your stomach. She said "the baby is doing good would you guys like to know the gender?" you and liam nodded your heads yes. The nurse said "okay you guys are having a baby boy." We were so happy Liam kissed me and said "we're going to make great parents." you nodded agreeing then we left and went to get lunch at a restront.

Louis: you were on the table waiting for the nurse the nurse came in and put the jell on your stomach and you held louis's hand. She said "well your baby is healthy wanted to know the gender?" you and louis said "yes please." The nurse said "your having a baby girl." you and lou were so happy he kissed you and then you guys went shopping for your little baby girl.