Imagine he surprises you with your favorite band/singer concert tickets

Niall: you were at home on your computer looking at concert tickets to see 5 seconds of summer who were your second all time favorite band. You love them.

Then the front door opened you looked up and saw niall. You said "hey babe." He said "hey princess still looking for meet and greet tickets?" he sat next to you and kissed your cheek You said "yeah but their all too damn expensive."

Then he said "how about theses?" You looked down at his hands and saw him holding not 2 but 3 5 seconds of summer VIP tickets. You screamed and hugged him tackling him to he bed and said "thank you so much you know you didn't have to do this." He said "no problem babe and I know I wanted to because I love you." You smiled and kissed him passontaly on the lips and then texted your friend the good news she was happy. The day of the concert you got there and went stright backstage you were so excited to meet them. You, niall and your friend all had a blast at the concert you were forever greatful for Niall and loved him even more if that is even possible .

Louis: you really wanted to see Taylor swift so you and your friend were at yours and Louis's apartment looking at tickets. Then louis walked in and said "still looking." And sat down next to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You said "yup." He said "well stop because look what I got for a special someone and her friend." You gasped and said "oh my gosh louis your the best you know you didn't have to." He said "I know but I want to because I knew it would make you happy." You gave him a huge hug and a peck on the lips. The next day you guys went to the concert they were VIP tickets so you guys got to meet her before the show. You guys had a amazing time at the concert.

Liam: You were looking for Hunter Hayes tickets because he was coming to town and you wanted to see him liam came home from the studio and said "hey babe still looking at tickets?" He kissed your cheek and you said "yeah." He said "well I got you a little something." You looked up an saw him holding 2 VIP passes to see Hunter Hayes you screamed and jumped into his arms and said "you are the best boyfriend ever." He said "anything for you love." Then you pecked his lips, you guys had a blast at the concert and you loved meeting Hunter.

Harry: you and your friend were looking for Ed sheeran tickets for a good price. Harry walked in on you two looking at tickets he said "you won't need to look any farther now." You said "what do you mean?" He held up 3 VIP tickets for Ed sheeran you and your friend screamed and you jumped into Harry's arms and said "you are the best." He smiled at you and said " I know." You guys kissed, at the concert you guys had so much fun and you loved meeting Ed.