BSM:You see Zayn again

Louis(Age 16): you were walking with your friends and you saw a guy that you recognize but didn't think was him. The guy started walking over to you it was zayn he said "hey YN how've you been?" You said "good you." He said "good." Then it was silent then he said "listen YN I know your mad at me because of what I said to your brother." You sighed and said "at first I was upset but I know you didn't mean it I still support you and love you so much never forget that." He said "thanks." He gave me a hug and then left.

Liam (age 17): You were out with my friends at the mall when you saw him and he said "hey YN how are you?" You gave him a smile and said "good." He said "that's good."  You said "I'm glad your happy now and I still love and support so much." He smiled and said "thanks." You guys hug and he left you went back over to you friends.

Niall(age 15): you saw him at your school he was subbing for your English class you walk in and saw him you gasped and dropped your book he came over and picked it up for you. He said "nice to see you again ms horan." You said "nice to see you again mr malik." He then went back to the front of the room and said "okay class I'm mr malik and I'll be your sub today." He came over to your desk and said "I know your probly still mad at me because I left." You said "I'm not your happy now and that's all that matters an I still love and support you so much." He said "thank you." At the end of class he hugged you then you left.

Harry(age 14:) you were at your brother'a concert and he was there too he was siting right next to you, you guys talked and you said "do you miss them?" He said "of course but I'm happy now I wanted to do this so that's what I did I'm happy now." You said "as long as your happy I'm happy and I still love and support you so much." He smiled at you and gave you a side hug. then after the concert he said hi to the other boys and then left.