Imagine bring the baby home

Louis: you were holding the baby in his carrier and Louis was holding your bag he opened the front door and you smiled and said "it's good to be home."Then you went up to the baby's room and gentle put her down in her crib so she could sleep you were still exhasted so you decided to take a nap.You woke up and was surprised the baby didn't wake you up you walked downstairs and saw Louis holding tori you smiled and sat next to him. He said to tori "welcome to your home and family." He kissed her head gentle and you smiled and were glade you guys were home.

Niall: He opened to door for you and you walked in carrying Brianna in her carseat then you bring her up to her bedroom and put her in her crib so she can sleep. Then you went into yours and niall's room and fell asleep when you woke up you heard 4 other voice downstairs you were surprise you didn't get woken up by brianna you went downstairs and saw 5SOS and Niall with Brianna he was passing her around to the 5SOS boys they said "hey YN." you said "hey guys." and sat next to Niall the rest of the day you guys spent hanging out with the 5SOS boys.

Harry: Harry opened the door for you and you carried carsen in you smiled once you were in there you said "it's good to be home." you walked up to the nusery and put carsen in his crib he was peacefully sleeping so you took this time to get some sleep your self you woke up fully charged you knew harry had him and didn't want to wake you, you walk down stairs and saw gemma she said "hey YN." you said "hey gem." you guys just relaxed the rest of the day