BSM: your friend meets your brother and the boys for the first time

Liam(age 14): your friend is a HUGE Directioner but she had no idea that your brother is in the band. You and Your friend were walking to your house before you went in you said "okay try not to freak out and the reason why I didn't tell you is because I wanted you to like me for me not because of my brother." She was confused and said "okay." You guys walked into the house and liam was home with the boys they were in the livingroom talking you said "hey boys this is my friend YFN,YFN this is my brother and his friends that are like brothers to me." She was speechless they got up and gave her a hug and said "nice to meet you." She said "now I see what you were talking about." You said "yup." The rest of the day you guys spent talking to the boys and they loved your friend you were happy they got along.

Harry (age 17): you were hanging out with your friends and you said "okay promise not to scream if my brother and his friends come home." They said "we promise." One of your friend said "why would we scream he's your brother and that's just disgusting to think that he's hot." You laughed and said "now you say that yesterday you want to run your fingers through his hair and do other things to him." She said "no I wanted to run my fingers through harry styles hair and why is there picture of him and the boys everywhere in your room and I'm not talking about the posters." You said "because I meet them." She said "oh my gosh you are so lucky what were they like?!?!" You said "their the sweetest boys ever they care so much about us fans and they said they love me and I'm perfect." She said "awe I love them they are so sweet." Then harry yelled up saying "I'm home and the boys are here so make sure your friend don't yell anything they don't want us to hear." I said "okay I'll make sure." You friend said "can we meet him?" You said "yeah sure let's go." We walked downstairs and your friends gasped and you said "girls this is my brother and his friends that are like brothers to me." They were speechless each boy gave them a hug and said hi the girls then said "now I see why you didn't tell us because you wanted to see if we were true friends." You said "yup." The rest of the day you guys all just talked and the boys liked them which you were glad.

Niall (age 16): "now don't get mad at me I have reasons for not telling you and you probably know why." I told my friend she said "okay I promise." We walked into the house and niall my brother and his band mates were in the living room I said "hey guys this is YFN. YFN this is my brother and his band mates that are like brothers to me." She was speechless and they all gave her a hug and said nice to meet you. Louis said "your a fan?" She nodded her head and she said "now I know your reasons." I giggled and for the rest of the day we all just talked an got to know eachother all the boys liked her and I was happy about that.

Louis(age 15): you and your friends were waiting for your brother to come pick You guys up you said to her "promise me not to freak out." She said "promise." Then your brothers car pulled up and you guys hopped in your friends gasped and your brother said "well hello ladies nice to meet you I'm YN older brother." You friend said "now we know why you didn't want to tell us." When you guys got home the boys were there they all gave the girls hugs and said hi then you guys talked the guys loved them and you were glad they did.