Imagine you guys honeymoon

Harry:He took you to LA because he knew you've always wanted to go there and he loved it there to you guys went to the beach and went to restronts you also went were all the celeberties go. You loved it harry owned a house there so you guys stayed there and you guys had a lot of fun;) you were laying in yours and harry's bed just enjoying the peace you look over at a sleeping harry who had his arms wrapped around you protectly and you smiled to yourself you couldn't wait to have a family with him and you were so happy you where with him.

Niall: He took you to austrilia because he knew you wanted to go there you guys went to the beach and all the restronts there. You guys stayed at a romantic hotel you guys were in the honeymoon sweet and it was beautiful. You loved that night you guys had tones of fun;) you were so happy to be with the man you loved he wrapped his arms around you and you guys fell into a peaceful sleep you couldn't wait to have childern with him.

Louis:He took you to Italy because you always wanted to go there it was beautiful you looked around the city and ate great food there you never wanted to leave. He got your a beautiful hotel room with a beautiful view you guys had a lot of fun that night😉you were the happiest girl in the world you were so greatful for him and couldn't wait to have kids with him.

Liam: He took you to paris because you've never been there before and he knew it was very romantic you guys saw the elfi tower. You guys ate all the french delicous that people recomended the food was good. Then liam got you guys a beautiful hotel room with a view of the elif tower it was so romantic you loved. That night you guys had the best night of your life;) you were so happy that you had your dream man in your arms you couldn't wait to start a family with him.