Imagine The day after Zayn left

Harry: You woke up the next morning not wanting to go to school you spent the night at Harry's and Harry knew you didn't want to go, you woke up and got dressed in to jeans and a one direction shirt. You brushed you're teeth and hair and head downstairs Harry was there he gave you a small smile. You smiled back then you got breakfast after you were done Harry drove you to school he said "if you can't handle being there all day give me a call and I'll pick you up okay." You nodded you're head, you got to school and gave harry a quick peck on the lips and got out of the car you saw you're friends and they gave you a small smile YFN asked "how's harry with all this." you said "he's not good." YFN sighed and everyone was talking about it. You walked into your classroom and the teacher said "okay class I know today is a tough day for some of you but remember this he's happy now and he just went in a different direction." You held back your tears and excused your self to the bathroom. You took a deep breath and dailed harry's number he picked up on the 1st ring. He asked "want me to pick you up babe?" you say "yes please I thought I could do this but I don't think I can I'm sorry." He said "it's okay kitten I'll be there soon." You said "okay." You went back to class and the teacher gave you a small smile. You smiled back a couple mins later you were called down to the office once you got there you saw Harry and you ran into his open arms and he brought you out. He said "the boys are over I can tell them to leave if you want." You shook your head and said "no it's fine you guys need to be together right now." He said "are you sure?" You said "yeah." You got in the car and headed home and saw the boys you saw Louis and went over to him and hugged him he hugged you back and said "we'll make it through this." You nodded in his chest then watched old videos of them for the rest of the day.

Liam: you stayed home today knowing you couldn't do it your parents went to work and you were watchig sad movies. The door open from downstairs and liam said "babe." You said "upstairs." He walked up to your room and he sat on your bed and said "got you some icecream." You smiled at him and said "your the best you know that." He moved closer to you and you guys just cuddled and watched sad movies all day.

Louis: you were at Louis's house and you were just spending the day with him and the boys your parents let you stay at louis house and stay with him and not go to school the whole day because they knew how upset you were you guys just watched movies and ate junk food and talked about all the memories with zayn.

Niall: you were in the middle of english when you excused yourself to the bathroom and started crying you called niall and said "can you please come pick me up I can't do this." He said "I'll be there soon princess don't worry just Hang in there." You said "okay."

Then headed back to class a couple mintues later the phone rang and you knew it was for you. You got all your things and went to the office and ran to niall he hugged you and said "we'll make it through this." You cry into his shoulder "I miss him." He said "I know I do too." The rest of the day you guys just talk about the good times you had with him and ate junk food.