BSM: He surprise you at school

Liam(age 14): you were in the middle of English you really didn't want to be there. You were thinking about your older brother liam who was currently on tour with his 3 best mates. You were happy he was living his dream but you wish you could see him more. You sighed and then someone knocked at the door you looked and gasped once your teacher opened the door you ran to the person because it was your older brother liam. You jumped into his arms and he hugged you tightly and said into your hair "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too."

Then he asked your teacher if he could take you she said yes and you guys left the building you guys went to nadons and talked about what he has missed over the pass 6 months he's been away you were so happy he was back.

Niall (age 15): you were in gym class playing Soccor (football). You were doing really well but it reminded you of your older brother niall who was touring the world right now. You sighed and stopped playing went to the sideline and sat there then your friend came over and said "you miss him don't you." You nodded your head then your friend smiled and nudge you, you looked up and saw niall you ran to him and he caught you in his arms and spun you around and then hugged you tightly and said "oh gosh I missed you so much." You said "I missed you so much more." He put you down and he walked over to your gym teacher and asked if you could leave he said yes then you guys walked out and hopped in his car and drove home once you guys got home you guys just caught up on everything he's missed over theses months.

Louis (age 17): you were heading back to class because you went to the bathroom but you really didn't want to go back to class so you walked slowly then someone said "skipping class now aren't we." You turned around quickly to see louis and the boys there you ran to him and hugged him tightly he said "I missed you rebel." You said "I missed you too and I'm not skipping."he Let go of you and said "then why aren't you in class?" You said "because I went to the bathroom and I was heading back to class." He said "okay well let's go get your stuff and get you out of here." You headed back to class with Louis and your teacher said you could go after that you hung out with him and the boys for the rest of the day.

Harry(age 15): you were with your friends at lunch not really eating your food because the school lunch was gross. You threw it away and walked back over to your friends then someone said behind you "you didn't like it?" You spun around recognizing that voice right away you ran to him an he hugged you and said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too h." Then he pulled away and said "let's get you so real food." With that you said bye to your friends and left the rest of the day you spent with your amazing brother.