Imagine A fan is stalking you

Louis: you were walking around town with your friends and you felt like someone was following you. You turned around and no one was there so you kept on walking then you got a text from a unknown number it said "I'm always watching you -xoxox" you looked around and saw a young girl in a black hoodie staring at you. You an your friends went into a store and when you went in she was there. She said "I'll always be here watching you." And then bumped your shoulder. After you guys were done you headed to your car and headed to louis house once you got there he was there with the boys he said "hey babe how was the girls day out?" He peaked your lips quickly and you said "it was fine until a stalking fan started stalking me she is outside our window right now." Louis got up and peaked out the shade and saw her he opened the front door and said "leave my girlfriend alone before you get in trouble." She left and he put his arm over you shoulder and said "problem solved she won't be bothering you anymore." You smiled at him and said "thank you." He said "anything for you."

Liam: you got yet another text message from the same number that's been texting you all day. You read it and it said "I see everything." It wa a picture of your bedroom window you walked out and went to the kitchen were liam was you said "look." He took your phone and said "who is this girl?" You said "I don't know but she is freaking me out." He said "I'll handle this." He went out the back door and you followe but not close enough for him to see you or the girl you heard liam talking to the girl he said "leave her alone I get your jealous but stop stalken her I could call the police on you but I won't this time as long as you don't come back got it." The girl nodded and left you walke back inside and once liam came in you said "thanks." He said "no problem babe." You wrapped your arms around his neck and peaked his lips.

Harry: you were at a club with your friends being the responsibly one that you are you were just drinking soda and water the rest of your friends were drunk. You guys walked out of the club and you were laughing with your friends you got to the car and someone was following you you dropped your friends off first then drove around to see if you could lose them but you couldn't so you called harry and he came right away he went up to the car and told them to stop following you. He said "they won't be bothering you anymore." You said "thanks h." He said "no problem love." And you guys drove home.

Niall: there was this person on twitter that was stalking you she knew where you live and what you did all day it was freakin you out so you told your fiancé niall and he saw the girl and told her to leave you alone. She left and he said "she won't be bothering you anymore princess." You smiled at him and said "thanks you really are the best." He said "I'll always be here to protect you from anything." He passontaly kissed your lips and you deepened it and that lead to a make out session.