Imagine your families and the boys meet the baby for the first time

Harry: Harry went out to get some breakfast for you guys when he came back he said "gusse who I found while I was out?" It was gemma his mom and step dad, you said "hi guys." They said "hey YN how are you feeling?" you said "sore." Anne said "I bet you are." Harry then picked up carsen from his crib his mom gasped and said "what's his name?" You said "Carsen James Styles." She said "that's a beautiful name for a handsome baby." you smiled they passed him around and gemma said to the baby "I'm going to spoil you so much even know your parents won't like it." you and harry chuckled a then He said "we decided that you would make a great godmother for our child." Gemma had a huge smile on her face and said "really oh my gosh I would be honored!!!!!" She hugged the both of you then Anne and Robin left. Gemma stayed, then your dad,mom,sisters and brother walked in they loved him and adorde him you knew this baby would be spoiled. Then they left gemma stayed for a couple more hours and then left. You took a little nap,then there was a knock at the door Harry got it it it was the boys lottie,lou,lux,and sophia. You said "hey guys." They said"hey how are you feeling?" you said "sore." Sophia said "I bet." Harry handed sophia carsen she looked at him in awe and said "Li I think we should have one." He said "are you serious?" she said "yeah look how cute he is." He said "he is adorable okay let's make one later." You just laughed and then harry said "we thought Louis would make a great god parent." Louis said "really." you nodded he was happy.

Niall: Niall came back from dukin dounts and brought you back your decafe coffee whiched you have missed very much. You said "thank you honey." He said "no problem princess." you took a sip and it felt good to drink coffee again then your parents and siblings came in they loved her they said she was beautiful and looked like you and had Niall's beautiful blue eyes. They left after 2 hours then Niall's family came in and they were happy to see the both of you and the baby. After a hour they left, after about a couple of mintues there was a knock on the door Niall said "come in." It was the boys and Sophia, they walked in and Liam said "how are you feeling YN?" You said "sore." He said "that will go away soon." You said "yeah it will." They passed Brianna around and you said "we decided that Harry and Lottie could be the god parents." Harry said "really it would be a honor!!!!" He was so happy and so was lottie she was thrilled.

Louis: You were still sleeping when you woke up Louis's whole family was there you said "hey guys." They said "hey YN." They were awing at Victoria, then they left a hour later then your family came in for about another hour. You were resting when there was a knock at the door you said "come in." it was the boys, lou, and sophia. You said "hey you guys." They said "hey YN." Louis handed her to them and you said "sophia and Liam would you guys like to be her godparents?" sophia said "really oh my gosh we would love too!!!!" They hugged you both and thanked you they were so happy. You and louis were happy that she was finally here in your arms and now you have a family.

Liam: you were sleeping with andy on your chest then there was a knock at the door and you woke up, Liam walked in and said "I brought some people." Yours and Liam's families walked in you said "hey guys." They said "hey." Liam took Andy from your chest and handed him to your parents. You decided that your sister and liam's sister would be the godparents. They left a couple hours later in the afternoon the boys,lou,lottie,and Lux. Louis said "how are you feeling YN?" You said "sore." He said "I bet." Then liam handed Andy to the boys.You knew this baby would be spoiled a lot. The boys and you guys were so happy he was finally here. 

One direction imagines and BSMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें