Our Darkest Days

Did you guys really think I would leave you guys hanging? NO! I am writing a sequel for "Just Friends?"

So here is the first chapter of Just Friends Part 2, before we get into the nitty gritty let's recap.

The wedding was happening when Caspian revealed to the audience about Jaceyln lies and his love for Riley, which made Jaceyln snap and shot almost everybody! Caspian's mom, Caspian, Jasmine, Hayden and Riley were shot in the chaos and now it is survival of the fittest for the characters....

Enjoy loves!

Chapter 1: Our Darkest Days

(Riley's POV)

Everything went black....

*Hours Later*

I felt myself give up, I felt myself dying so if that was true how is it I am alive? I woke up screaming to the top of my lungs, my eyes searched the white blank walls while doctors rushed in the room. I looked at them and yelled in a panic "Where is Caspian? Where is Jasmine and Hayden? Where am I what happened?" I looked down at the tubes that were in me and I panicked even more, I tried to jump up but the doctors held me down and said "Calm down, Riley calm down." I screamed "NO! Help someone help!" The doctors stabbed me with a needle and said "You are in shock, you need to calm down." My vision started to get blurry and I was feeling really sleepy, my eyes started to roll in the back of my head and mumbled "Caspian..."

---

"Wake up honey, wake up." I opened my eyes to see a woman sitting at the foot of my bed, I blinked a few times then quietly asked "Mom?" She scooted closer to me and said "Yes Riley it's me." I jumped up from the bed in shock and said "What the hell.. Why are you here, what happened." She reached for my hand but I just pulled it away, she calmly said "Listen to me Riley, you and a few others were shot." Once she explained I remembered what had just happened to me, my mouth dropped open and I said "Jaceyln.. She shot me, she walked up to me and shot me." I put my hand on my chest where there was a patched up wound, I winced in pain and said "Where is dad? Alex? Caspian? Jasmine? Hayden? Mom where is everyone."

My mother looked troubled she let out a deep sigh and said "Honey, um after she shot you she went to run and your dad chased after her along with security guards. Before she got away she shot at them, she shot your father in the chest and Riley he's gone. Caspian's mother died minutes after she was shot. Jasmine, Hayden and Caspian are in surgery and we haven't heard anything from the doctors about them, Riley it's bad and I need you to stay calm. You took a big blow to the head and you were shot in chest and she barely missed a vital organ but you did loose a lot of blood." Tears flooded my eyes and I could barley speak, my world was crashing down. I lost my father and I didn't even get to say goodbye, I was crying uncontrollably and I mumbled "Why... Why did this happen, why couldn't I have died why couldn't it be me. I don't deserve to live." My mother tried to hug me but I pushed her away, I yelled at her "Go away! You abandon me and now I've lost the only parent I have ever had. Go away, leave me alone! It should have been you, you should have been the one to die not him! He didn't deserve this, I never want to see you again! Get out." I was yelling at the top of my lungs now full of anger and guilt.

My mom got up and walked out of the room and Alex ran in, she ran to the bed and held me while bursting into tears. She cried and cried and cried and said "He's gone Riley, she killed him." I just held her and cried and cried, everything in my life was meaningless. Jaceyln took away my father, the love of my life and my best friends. I had nothing left, no meaning to life. Hopelessness is what I felt and I felt like this empty feeling would never go away.

*The Next Day*

A nurse walked in the room and I didn't pay her any attention. She put some more morphine in my tube, giving me more medication to take away the pain but there was nothing that could take away this feeling. The nurse wheeled in a wheel chair, and I looked over at her and rudely said "Why is that in here?" The sweet little blonde nurse smiled and said "I figured you could use some time out of this room, your okay to sit up in this chair." I rolled my eyes at her and she said "Come on, you need it trust me." She helped me out of bed and I bit my lip hard to try to ignore the pain I was in from just simply getting out of bed. She sat me down in the wheel chair and said "Come on, there are some people I think you need to see." I looked up at her and asked "People?" She nodded her head and wheeled my down the hallway, I looked at the room she was taking me to and gasped. I saw Caspian laying down in the bed, his eyes were open and he was just staring at the ceiling. I yelled as loud as I could "Caspian!" He jumped up and looked at me in shock, a tear came out of both of our eyes and the nurse wheeled me closer to him. She helped me up and but me in the bed with him, he held me and said "I thought you were dead."

I cried and said "I thought you were, I saw her shoot you and I just lost it." He examined my face and said "What happened?" I wiped his tears and said "After she shoot you Jasmine ran towards me as I was running to you and Jaceyln shot her as well, then Hayden pushed me out of the way and took a bullet for me and after that all I remember is Jaceyln walking up to me saying it was all my fault then she shot me in the chest. Caspian she killed my father, and she is still out there." Caspian held me in his arms comforting me and whispering in my ear "Everything will be okay Riley, we will make it through this I promise." I felt a certain comfort being in his arms, a peace and that was something I desperately needed right now and was going to need, because as of right now we are in our darkest days....