The Chase (Part One)

The picture above is Logan

Chapter 6: The Chase

(Caspian's POV)

3 weeks later

"Ahh what a relaxing day." I said while laying down and having Jaceyln curled up next to me and said "yeah I love being here with you." I snuggled up against her and said "Yeah you have practically been here everyday." She sat up and asked "Is Riley okay with that? I mean I don't want to be that type of girlfriend who rips her boyfriend away from all of his friends and life." I hugged her and whispered in her ear "Even if that were true I am glad it's you who is ripping me away." She wiggled out of my grip and said "I am serious Caspian." I looked incredibly confused and before I could say anything she walked out of my bedroom and opened the front door. I walked behind her and saw her knocking on Riley's door. Riley answered the door rubbing her eyes I could tell she just woke up. She had her just rabbit one-size on again, and her hair was a curly mess.  She said in her raspy voice "What do you guys want?  it's my day off." I said "I am sorry Riley, come on let's go Jaceyln." Jaceyln yanked her arm away from me and Riley said "what is this some kind of couples fight come to the best friend thing." Jaceyln laughed and said "You've been sleeping this whole time? It's 4 and No, but you are his best friend and a huge part of his life. I don't want to be the kind of girl who rips her boyfriend away from everyone else. So I want you and Caspian to spend the day together to reconnect." She pushed me in Riley's apartment and slammed the door, I turned to Riley and said "So..."

(Riley's POV)

So? So is all he can say to me after not speaking to me for three weeks? I mean how can you go from being around each other every waking moment to just so?

I cleared my throat and yelled "You don't speak to me for three weeks and call you can say is So? So what you get a new person in your life and I mean nothing?  You took her to our spot, you don't even look at me anymore and all you can say to me is SO?" He slumped down on the couch, he was shirtless by the way all he had on were gray sweatpants. So it was hard for me to focus on yelling at him. He sinked in even deeper in the couch and said "I am.. Sorry. It's just hard to have two girls in my life, I don't want Jaceyln to feel left out but I don't want to hurt you either. I love you Riley, you are my best friend and I never wanna see you anything but happy." He loved me but not in the way I wanted him too. I slapped him across the face, and tears flooded my eyes and all I could do was cry. My voice cracked but I still said "How can you be so blind."

He looked at me, he looked at me like never before. He said "I am not blind, I know Riley. I know but I am not willing to loose our friendship." I looked back him before walking away and said "It's already lost." As I walked away he grabbed my hand, firmly but gentle at the same. I turned into his hard surface and stared him in the eyes. You could feel it, the heat, the chemistry and the passion. It was all there, right in front of us. I didn't want to loose this moment so I kissed him. He kissed me back and picked me up, he sat me down on the bed and kiss me with even more passion. I pulled his sweat pants down and he stepped out of them, he unzipped my one size and ripped it off. He tore off my tail of the one size on accident, we both laughed and continued to kiss each other. We were one, we were whole everything was perfect until.

*Knock Knock*

Caspian pulled away from me and said "Who is that?"

I rolled my eyes and said "Just ignore it." I tried kissing him again but he pulled away from me and said "I... I can't I am sorry." The doorbell rang so to escape this situation, I put my one size back on and answered the door. It was Logan, he had a bouquet of red roses and he was dressed in tight jeans and a tight fighting V-neck. I looked at him and asked "Why are you here and how did you find out where I lived?" He laughed and said "Thanks to your best friend Jasmine, she gave me directions and I am here to take you out on your day off."

I laughed and said sarcastically "And just when I think I could get away from you." I heard Caspian clear his throat in my bedroom, and in spite I said "yes I would love to go with you, just give me about 20 minutes to get dressed." He smiled and said "Okay I will be waiting in the limo downstairs." I titled my head and asked "Limo?" He handed me the roses and nodded before he walked away. I was beyond confused but if I couldn't have Caspian maybe Logan is the one. Only time will tell, I walked back into my apartment and Caspian was standing the living room. He looked at the roses and asked firmly "who was that?" I rolled my eyes and said "My date, now I have to get ready so if you will excuse me. You can leave after I get ready." He looked confused and followed me, he said "Date?" I shut the door in his face and boy did it feel good. It felt good to rub someone in his face, now he can feel what it's like to know you can't have the person you want.

20 minutes later

I walked out of the bedroom wearing a tight strapless red dress and black shoes, I had a little time to straighten my hair so it was hanging by my shoulders freely. Caspian was watching tv, I walked over to him and said "I am leaving so you can go now." His jaw dropped and said "You.. you uhm, you look incredible. wow." I smiled and said "yeah hopefully Logan will agree." I walked out of the house leaving him dumbfounded, I walked down stairs to see a beautiful black limo waiting for me. I gasped and Logan said "You look astonishing." I smiled and said "Thank you, so do you." He helped me in the car like the perfect gentlemen, I looked at him in his ocean blue eyes and asked "Where to?" He smiled at me  and said "Where a princess belongs." I blushed and we arrived at our destination, it was a beautiful restaurant on the water. I saw people on canoes, I saw people getting into horse carriages. It was all magical, the perfect first date.  Before entering the beautiful restaurant, Logan looked at me and said "You were worth the chase Riley."