Running is a easy thing to do

The picture above is Hayden

Chapter 24: Running is a easy thing to do

(Riley's POV)

I walked into the beautiful fully furnished apartment and fell in love with it's appearance. The floors were a light sandy wood color that sparkled when the light hit it, the apartment was filled with long open windows in my bedroom revealing the balcony. The living room was open, and had white carpet and a beautiful burgundy leather couch and accent chair. The kitchen wasn't as open you could tell they let most of the space be in the two rooms and living room but it was still equally beautiful, with stain steel stove and oven matching the refrigerator. I sat my bags down on the squeaky clean floor and looked at Jasmine in awe of the apartment.

She swayed her curvy hips and walked through the apartment like a supermodel, she came into my room and said "Oooh girl! Caspian's daddy paid for all of this? I need me a rich man, I can get use to this lifestyle girl." I laughed at her, I doubt that she will even be single for a week here. Jasmine is a beautiful girl, she's always been a charmer for guys because she isn't your average beautiful. She has a fuller figure, she has a flat stomach but she is does have hips on her. Her hair is shoulder length like mine but she has layers, and her hair is jet black. Her skin is a beautiful mocha and she has dark chocolate brown eyes but they were big and beautiful like mine, it was almost like we were twins except my skin was more of a caramel color.

I walked over to my walk in closet and said "I don't think you will have any problems finding a boyfriend Jazzy." She smiled and said "Girl finding a man isn't the problem, men are easy to find especially with all the booty I have back here. The problem is finding a man worth it all, finding a Caspian." I giggled and sarcastically said "Oh you mean finding a guy who half way likes you then confesses his true feelings for you, but then gets another girl pregnant and dissed you on national TV." Jasmine rolled her eyes at me and said "You are still bitter about all of that? The boy was confused and you aren't completely innocent either mrs.logan lover. You both were scared you two were best friends and didn't want to ruin it, I understand both of your sides and as far as Jaceyln goes shit happens." I sighed and said "But still, even though I had Logan I always felt something for Caspian, and I just feel like his actions never matched up with what he said. Words don't mean a thing if there is no action behind it, and he could have just released me so he could freely move on without feeling guilty about it."

Jasmine hit my shoulder and I grabbed it and said "What the hell was that for?" She stood up and said "Why are you here then? If you feel this hurt and angry about the situation why are we back Riley? You could have stayed in California Caspian and Jaceyln free." I whined and attested "I am not just here for Caspian! I am here for my family, and this job pays double what my old job did and look at this beautiful apartment we are in now because of my decision to move back." Jasmine looked around and said "Riley you never cared about the money or materialistic things, that's not you. You care about love and family and happiness."

I fell back into my memory foam bed and grunted, she laid down next to be and continued to lecture me "I think you just would rather be mad at Caspian now so you don't have to worry about being vulnerable around him again, if your angry it's easier to front like you don't miss him like crazy. Your using your anger which you are justified in as a wall, you want to build up bricks to it's impossible for him to tear them down with one glance." I looked Jasmine in the eyes in shock of her rather deep realization and said "I need a drink." Jasmine laughed and got up from the bed and walked over to the kitchen, and came back with a bottle of wine and one glass.

I raised a brow at her and asked "Why is there only one glass?" She giggled and said "Because you need the bottle, I know my girl. She can pack down them bottles." I laughed because of the truth behind that, I had a high alcohol tolerance, so I would drink a lot whereas she's a light weight two cups and she's done for. I slapped my forehead and said "Crap I forgot to call my dad and let him know we made it safe. One sec, Jaz." I held my finger up at her while dialing my father's phone, the phone rang twice before he answered.