An Undeniable Proposition

The picture above is Caspian's mom

Chapter 16: An Undeniable Proposition

3 hours earlier

(Jaceyln's POV)

"I just don't understand Mrs. Accardo, how could he do this to me? I mean he asked me to move in with me how could he make that commitment with me and then just cheat on me?" I asked his beautiful mother who was comforting me. She grabbed a tissue and handed to me and explained "The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, his father did the same to me multiple times. I just learned how to outsmart him, and beat him in his own game. Let me ask you a question do you love Caspian?" I looked up at her and whined "Yes, he's the only family I have." Meredith wiped my face and said "Caspian and Riley have been in love since they were kids, but they didn't even know it. They were bound to find out, I just wish it was under better circumstances but since it isn't if you are serious about Caspian I can help you keep him only under one condition." I desperately pleaded "Anything, I will do anything." She smiled at me and said "I want my Caspian to move back to New York with me, I will not lie he has always been my favorite out of my children. His father Allen is thinking of retiring and giving his company to my youngest son Antonio but Antonio is not qualified for such responsibly and I know he would hand over the company in a second to Caspian. So I will tell you how to keep Caspian if you help me convince him to move back to New York and take over his father's company."

I was shocked by all the information on Caspian other life, he never talked about his family I didn't even know he had a brother. I nodded my head yes and let her continue "Caspian is one of the reasons I am still married today. When we first started dating, his father wasn't serious about me but I was serious about him and I found out he had been cheating on me with a friend of ours Roxy. So I purposely got pregnant and once he found that out his parent's forced us to be married, and every time he would get into a serious relationship with a woman I got pregnant, thus the four children I have now. I am telling you now the moment Riley and Caspian get a taste of what it feels like to be in love with each, there will be nothing you can do to stop them on your own. Which is why I am here, you are going to tell Caspian you are pregnant."

I sat up and looked at her and said "But I am not pregnant." She smirked at me and said "But they don't know that, you have a good three months to try to actually get pregnant so no one finds out you were lying, but by that time Caspian will be deep in his father's company that his life in New York will mean more to him than Riley does." I looked at her and asked "But what if I can't get pregnant in time?" She had an evil look on her face and she said "Then you fake a miscarriage, if you magically lost your baby Caspian wouldn't dare leave your side. So either way you are securing your place in his life, and in those three months you and I both have time to get Riley out of his system. You just stuff baby stuff down his throat and I will talk about marriage and we will have a press release, it will all be so much for him he wont even remember the poor girls name. I already have a paid doctor ready to fake your ultrasounds and appointments."

It all made sense to me, it was evil but it was what I had to do to keep the love of my life. He was all I had left and I wasn't going to let her take him away from me. I nodded my head in agreement with her and she said "Okay and now we need to change your look from trashy to classy, so when you are out in public you will be accepted." She walked me out of the apartment and we went to the mall to buy new outfits and to change my look completely. This was an offer I couldn't let slip away, I would be getting something I never had love and a family and it didn't matter how I got it as long as I had it..