Misread Situations

The picture above is Caspian

Chapter Two: Misread Situations

(Riley's POV)

2 weeks later

So Caspian wasn't lying when she said he was moving back to his player ways, Ive only seen him maybe four times now that he comes home with a new girl every night. It doesn't bother me that he is out doing what he wants, what bothers me is that we haven't had any much needed best friend time. I walked in my comfy apartment and dropped my bags on the floor, I changed into black joggers and a tank top and threw my curly hair into a bun. I checked my phone and saw a text message from someone, I kind of got excited because I assumed it was Caspian finally wanting to hang out but instead it was my friend Monica.

I replied to her text with disappointment and decided to take initiative and walk next door to see if Caspian was free to hang.

I walked literally five steps and pulled my key out and opened his apartment door, there was no sign of him in the living room or kitchen so I went to his bedroom. I knocked on the door and heard no response on the other side, so I opened it. I walked into his neat bedroom and grabbed my mouth in shock to actually see the floor for the first time in months. I raised my eyebrow in suspicion   and decided to wait for him to get home. So I laid down in his bed and dozed off, I woke up to a girl screeching in fear. I jumped up and fell off of the bed and screamed as well, I got up from the floor and rubbed my eyes and after my vision cleared up I jumped to find a girl with a towel wrapped around her and her body wet. She looked at me with envy and started yelling "Who are you? What are you doing in my man's house?" Before I could answer I heard the door open and I heard Caspian yell out "I got the nutella and strawberries babe." He dropped the bag of food he had in his hands when he saw me and his very naked girlfriend yelling at each other. He titled his head and asked "What are you doing in my room Riley?" Before I could answer the random girl cut me off and yelled "Who the hell is Riley?" I looked at her with attitude and said "His best friend who the hell are you?" She toned down once I gave her a taste of her own medicine, she replied humbly " I am his girlfriend."

Caspian laughed and said "Uh I think you misread the situation Annie." She rolled her eyes and yelled "My name is Rosa, what a jerk." She ran into the bathroom and slammed the door, Caspian shrugged his shoulders and said "So no nutella then?" Rosa ran out of the bathroom wearing a skimpy dress and picked up the strawberries and started throwing them at us while yelling at us in Spanish. I had nutella all over me, I looked at the mess Caspian and I were and before I could confront him on his behavior he picked me up and said "Shower time." I yelled "NO!" While trying to wiggle myself free from him but he was too strong, he tuned the water on and threw me in the hot shower.

I screamed "Caspian I hate you!" He chuckled at me and said "You love me that's why your here." I looked up at the water hitting my body ruining my clothes and his and said "I think you misread the situation." He moved his hair out of his face and said "Haha okay that was pretty douche bag of me."  I hit his arm and said "Yes and you ruined my favorite lazy outfit." He smirked and said "You know you could have gotten out by now." I looked at him and grabbed the shower head and put it straight on his face. He moved it out of the way and said "Your going to pay for that." I looked at him and challenged him "And how is that?" He looked at me and tackled me to the ground, we fell out of the shower and rolled into his room. I fell on his wet chest and he smiled at me and threw me off of him. I hit the floor and said "Ow! What was that for?" He helped me off of the floor and said "If you stayed on me any longer you would have kissed me." I hit his firm chest and said "Hell no." He looked at me and said "You would have and I can prove it." I was curious so I asked "How?" He threw me to the floor gently again and stared into my eyes. It was like he was slowly casting a spell on me, in that moment he was irresistible. Which was gross for me to think about since ive known him since we were both in pull ups.  He whispered "So you still don't want to kiss me?" I sighed and closed my eyes and our lips connected. I felt a volt of electricity running through my veins while he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Each breathe, each time our lips touched things got hotter. He laid me on the bed and took off his wet shirt and through it to the ground. He had a tight six pack, that i never really paid attention to, I gasped when he kissed my neck but the moment faded and quickly. He stopped, and I let him. We both looked at each other and I got up from the bed and said "This was a mistake, I am going to go." He agreed and shut the door behind me.

I leaned up against his door and said in disbelief "What the hell just happened?"

(Caspian's POV)

I leaned my back against the door I just shut and mumbled to myself "That can never happen again."