Epilogue

Four years Later

"What are you going to call her?" Tristan asked.

I hadn't really thought of names, I had a few but I couldn't choose. I looked down at the baby in my hands, her pink chubby cheeks, her tiny fingers with wrapped around my whole figure, her priceless smile which was toothless and two white slits on her back where her wings should come from. To think I am now mother of a gorgeous baby girl always seemed to get tears pricking my eyes.

I clocked my hair to the side of me where Caleb stroked his daughters cheek and admired her beauty, he caught me staring and laughed "What do you want to call her?" I asked.

He glanced at Thalia before glancing at me and smiling "Elyza"

"I love it" I smiled. He leaned in and gently kissed me on the lips, it was as if Elyza knew what was happening and giggled, she stretched out her tiny little hand and touched my lips where Caleb had kissed me.

"We can call her Eli for short" came a voice. Isobelle wondered in along with Dean and smiled at us in the bed. "She's beautiful Rose"

"Thank you Iosobelle" I replied.

"I'll teach her how to be the best Vampire/Angel she can be" Dean chuckled.

"Um" Thalia stepped in "I'm pretty sure she's the only child which is a cross between a Vampire and an Angel"

Isobelle stepped forward and held out a medalion, it dangled in front of Eli and caused her to giggle and try to grab it. Once she had it she stared at it for a few seconds, tracing her tiny hand over the angel wing and wafting it around in the air.

"She likes it more than me" Caleb teased.

"It was the one thing I took with me when I was rescued that day Dean and I's pack were ambushed" She said. Everyone thought Isobelle was dead when the pack was attacked, the truth is she was dying but wasn't completely gone. The vampire pack in Russia had found her and nursed her back to life, they trained her to be stronger and trained her for the war four years ago, where she found Dean; where they were reunited

"It was a protection necklace, a the wings are a symbol that Angels are always protecting us. I thought I'd give it to her since she has her very own guardian angel protecting her" she gestured to Caleb who smirked and leaned against the wall.

He vowed to protect our baby and protect me, so yes he is a guardian angel.

She whispered words to Eli which made her stare at her wondering what she was talking about "You will be a strong girl Elyza, you might even save the world at eighteen years of age like your mother did" she laughed and pulled away.

"Oh we actually wanted to ask you two something" Caleb said to Dean and Isobelle.

"Really?" Dean asked skeptically.

I smiled hopefully "Would you like to be the God parents?"

Both Dean and Isobelle looked taken back by the question but soon a smile fell on both their faces and they nodded their heads "We'd be delighted to"

"Hey! If they get to be God parents can I be an aunty? please Rose, pretty please" Thalia whined. For a nineteen year old woman she still acted like she was fifteen.

"Yes Thalia you can be an aunty" I grinned.

She fist pumpted the air "I'm so going to be a better aunty than you will be an uncle Tristan" she stared at the corner of the room where a man stood smirking, Tristan shook his head.

"I can be a fun uncle" he protested.

"What a load of garbage, I'm still a teen, I can have more fun" she said proudly.

"Correction" Dean butted in "You are still a teen only for the next thirty one days, then you are officially twenty years old"

Thalia sulked "Ugh I feel so old when you say Twenty"

Seeing my family happy and alive was better than amazing. I don't have to worry about anyone trying to kill them or Eli anymore, I now am truly happy.

~*~

IT'S THE END OF THE BOOK, NO MORE DIE FOR ME CHAPTERS and yes Caleb and Rose do have a baby called Elyza hehe I just had to end it with an Epilogue.

That sentence where it's like "Caleb smirked and leaned against the wall" am I the only one that feels some kind of emotion/love for Caleb when I read that?
I shouldn't be feeling such fierce emotions for a character I made up and is FICTIONAL it's sooo bad but ugh he's so hot I can't even

Breathe mubanga he's a fictional character.

I'd like to Thank you for all your comments/votes/reads that I've got on this story it means the world to be you don't even understand. I love you guys so much and I've got to know quite a few of you with our crazy chats on private message! I hope you enjoy my new book delirium too xoxox

Also someone mentioned a third book to the series now I've decided to write a third book and it will be called Elyza, I've posted a snippet of the story so if you guys want to check it out you can!
I hope you enjoy reading it xx

ALSO just to clarify!! The story line in demetre and die for me WILL NOT BE CONTINUED IN ELYZA!! Elyza will have a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY LINE to the last two books :)

And also little ranting session, people have been hating on this book because of the fact I added the plot twist and I get that, yes I'm sorry I changed it but you know what I'm happy I changed it, I like it now that I've changed it. So don't comment "this book is shit, it was a waste of my time" well I didn't ask you to read it??? If you didn't like it that much why didn't you put it down and read another book???

And people are telling me to delete the story, well tough tooties I'm not going to delete the story just because you don't like it, I've worked really hard on this trilogy and I'm not going to delete it just for you. Some of you are absolutely lovely and then some of you and just rude and I really don't appreciate.

THE END