Six.

"Russia?" Thalia asked.

We were leaving tonight so packing had become top priority in the house.

"Yes, Russia" I answered for the third time.

She scrunched her face "Russia, really could have picked the Caribbean but A cold Country with nothing but snow this time of year? Wow"

I giggled "I didn't exactly pick the destination"

"But still Russia of all places Jesus" she moaned. We had to go out and buy all new thinks, new weapons, new jackets, new boots for the snow. It was a mad house.

"Where did you get this from?" I asked, pulling a cream oversized jumper from Thalia's wardrobe. I raised my eye brows at her as she blushed and cleared her throat.

"Rixon bought it for me yesterday, he bought most of my stuff for me so I didn't have to go out all the time" she said softly.

I grinned without realising "Oh so Rixon bought you this"

She rolled her eyes and slapped me on the arm. I knew there was something there the night the wolves and Nephilim came, the way his smile widened at the sight of Thalia, the way her cheeks tinted red and the way they spoke as if they were the only two people in the room. But bear in mind; Rixon is older than Thalia by years, it would be pedophilia.

"Knock knock" came a voice. Callum Nudged the door open with his for finger and smiled, a cheeky smile. He wore light blue skinny jeans, a black tribal print t-shirt and White sneakers.

"You know you actually have to knock on the door right? Not just say knock knock" I said.

He laughed but didn't reply, in fact he didn't say anything at all. He just stood in the doorway watching our every move as we packed. Thalia shied away to the corner to pack her underwear and bras but I stayed put and glared at every chuckled that escaped his lips.

"Shouldn't you be packing too?" Thalia asked quietly as if she would offend the wolf.

Callum shrugged "Already packed, you girls take forever"

"Shut up we have more things" Thalia shot back.

"Exactly the problem" He winked at her as she grumbled under her breath.
He's like a leach, an annoying, blood sucking leach which has stuck onto my skin with no means of letting go as it slowly drained me.
Talking with Callum drained me, I felt out of breath.

"So sweetheart how's you and Dean?" He suddenly said. Thalia heard of course, that's why she glanced at me for a mere second and turned back around again even though I knew her ears were burning and on high alert.

I gulped hard before speaking "We're fine"
Callum was quick to glide across the room and stand right behind me, he slid his hand into my back pocket and pulled his hand back out again quickly.

"Just incase you've ran out" he said in a whisper so Thalia couldn't hear, I looked up at his looming body over me and realised just how tall he was, he may not have the biggest build but he was large, strong and capable of just as many things as Dean. He licked his lips and smirked down at me before winking and heading for the door.

"See you later sweetheart" he chirped but stopped dramatically and spun back again again to face Thalia.
Thalia's breath caught in her throat as she shot sneaky glances to me, her eyes asking me what-is-he-doing? And I replied I-don't-know. She was afraid of wolves, who wasn't, they're big and horrifying and have no conscious.

He bit his lip "I need a nickname for you Thalia"

Thalia's body tensed when her name rolled off the top of his tongue effortlessly, like he'd been saying it for years.

"Thalia's fine" she finally said but Callum shook his head.

"Nope, no can do Sugar. Wait- sugar that will do for now while I come up with a better one" He said and left.
Thalia let out a breath that she'd been holding in.

"Jesus christ, he scares me" she breathed.

"He's not scary, just annoying" I said.

When Thalia turned around again I fished out what ever Callum had
Put in my packet and stared at it, it was a bag filled with Pills. He knew what I wanted and what I need and he gave it to me with nothing in return, maybe he was trustworthy, if he wasn't wouldn't have Meredith sensed it and have him kicked out?

I shook my head and pushed the packet back in my pocket, I had to remember to take one before we leave tonight or the plane might just fall out of the sky.

~*~

Heyyyyyyy guiiseee what do you think about Callum? He reminds me of this guy I know but less annoying and cheeky ahaha xx