Ten.

"Why are you making me do this again?"

"Because it's fun"

"It hurts"

"It's meant to hurt you just need to get used to it"

"No Callum it really hurts " I whined. I was shaking, literally. My body would give up soon, I wasn't flexible. Yes sure I can do the splits but I can't go Beyond what ever he's making me do right now.

Callum laughed as he tossed a green tennis ball in the air "Its a bridge, it's hardly a big gymnastic move and plus your a ballet dancer your meant to be flexible"

I huffed "Don't even pull the 'your a ballet dancer your meant to be flexible' card, all I can do was the splits!"

He laughed even harder "Okay, okay relax, this is meant to help you calm your energy levels. Your still wacky from the test Arianne did on you"

"I've been in this position for ten minutes" I moan. I've been bent over in a bridge position for as long as I can remember. My back was bent and I turned into a pretzel all because Arianne put Callum in charge of getting my energy levels back on track.

"Fine have a rest" he said.

Thank God!

I side heavily as I collapsed in a pool of my own swear. My breathing was sparse and broken and my body ached. I sat up and brushed stray pieces of my hair out of my face; so much or having it in a bun.

"Feel better?" Callum smirked.

"I'm going for a shower" I said and got up.

"Same time tomorrow then?" He called.

I whisked around and glared a dagger at him. He raised his hands in surrender and laughed "Hey Arianne wants you back on track"

"Whatever" I snapped but he continued laughing even after I left the room. Arianne had a dozen spare rooms and Callum picked the one with the most space, God knows what he's going to make me do tomorrow. I walked out of the room and wandered down the corridor slowly, all I wanted was a shower, to wash off all the sweat and gunk I'd produced the past hour was that too much to ask?

Taking a sharp left, I stomped across the carpet and took another left to Dean's room, the door was wedged and hanging open as if-someone was in there besides Dean. It was stupid to think anything like that but the panic in my body wouldn't cease, I placed my hand on the cool and smooth door knob and pushed it open.

"Welcome back"

Okay it was just Dean in the room. He was sprawled over the bed reading a magazine but he wasn't as calm as he looked.

"How was yoga with Callum?" he asked but his words were bitter and cold, I narrowed my eyes are him and shrugged.

"It was fine, I just want a shower now" I said and began heading towards the door.

"You've been spending a lot of time with him"

Wait what?

I whisked around and furrowed my eye brows, don't I have to spend time with him? He's helping me get my energy levels back on track because he has more experience with magic, he may be a wolf but he knows his magic very well But then I realised something....Dean was jealous.

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as I raised my eye brows and bit my lip, Dean's eyes flicked from the magazine up to me.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked, irritation in his voice.

"Your jealous" I sang.

"No I'm not" he sounded like a child.

"Yes you are" I shot back.

He slammed the magazine on the bed and slid off "Why would I be jealous of a Wolf"

"You tell me your the one who's the green monster"

He opened his mouth to speak but he closed it again and I knew I hit his weak spot. Dean was Jealous of Callum because he got to spend time with me but the stupidity of it all was highly amusing, watching Dean's cheeks flush red, his hands clench and watching him shift his weight from one foot to another.

I giggled but I didn't mean to, it was amusing to watch him get Jealous over nothing "Dean there's nothing to get Jealous about, I love you"

I felt sorry for his poor face, the smile he had on was wide and big and oh how it made my head warm "I love you too"

"I'm going for a shower now, I feel icky" I grimaced. From the corner of my eye I saw him sulk and cross his arms with only one thing on his mind, I turned back around and mimicked his posture.

"You want to join me don't you?" I said.

"Isn't that what's meant to happen when one of us takes a shower?" He said.

I shrugged and turned to leave "One day Demetre we'll share a shower"

~*~

Okay so am I the only one feeling weird about the new update? The whole you can't flick through the pages of books like you used to, you have to scroll and I don't know if I'm okay with that but I guess I have to get used to it, thank you so much for the reads! It means a lot and also I love the banner at the top, I'm loving the whole 'create a quote' thing, just tap on a sentence and you can make a quote but I'm not a fan of the front though :/ #downer