Twenty.

^^^you guys like the edit I made of what Caleb said to Rose in chapter eighteen? Hehe

Enjoy this chapter!

• • •

TWO DAYS LATER

My eye sight was blurry and hazy, all I could see was white. The more I blinked the more the tears cleaned my eyes and I saw the trees claw the sky above me, the wind hiss in my ears and the sound of twigs crackled in my ear continuously, Caleb was no where to be seen and I felt panic seep through my veins but then I realised something.

I was moving.

Something was dragging me. Something was gripped on my leg and was dragging me along the cold snow, I panicked but what else could I do? I began wriggling and trying to see what it was that was dragging me along the forest floor and when I did, I was too shocked to scream. My hand covered my mouth to stop myself from screaming, my throat fell dry and crisp restricting any words from coming out, when it realised I was trying to wriggle free it's eyes locked with mine.

"Oh my God" I mumbled to myself. Hot tears trickled down the side of my cheek as my leg dropped from its mouth and it began stalking its way to me slowly. Taking one step at a time, not taking its eyes off me, probably thinking of a way to kill me. It was so big it might as well have been the size of a fully grown pony, I was too afraid to speak, my hands were numb from the cold but they were also numb from all the shock and fear which was penetrating every part of my body.

It stopped beside my head and bent its head down, for a dangerous animal it had a beautiful soft brown coat with different shades of brown in it, but its eyes were a chocolate brown and they were so shiny I could see my reflection in it. Then it hit me.

"C-Callum?" I whispered.

It licked the side of my cheek and sat down on its back legs, I'm guessing that's a sign for yes. I Ached all over when I sat up and scooted closer to him, his wolf was breathtakingly beautiful but I guess the wolf's appearance is based on he/she's appearance. I hesitantly stretched out my hand wanting to touch his fur, I hoped he would let me touch his fur. He just stared at my hand as if debating whether to let me touch him, he used his tongue to lick his nose before laying down across my thighs and yawning.

"You're huge, and...heavy, can you understand human words?" he just wriggled under my arms and yawned, Sorry I can't speak wolf.

After about five minutes he stood up only to lie down again but this time at the edge of my feet, his head kept nudging towards his back but like I said I couldn't speak wolf.

"Um..you want me to get on your back?" I asked him.

His head bobbed up and down in a strange way which actually made me giggle. Slowly I straddled his back, once I was on he stood up and I felt like I was on some kind of horse therefore I gently gripped onto his fur as he began running. He ran fast, jumping over branches and bushes, he was unfazed by my weight. His determination was high, he wouldn't stop, he kept on going and going.

He soon came to a dramatic halt and howled, His nose high in the air as I felt his body rumbled due to the howl, his back arched and I frantically gripped his fur to stop myself from falling off.

"You found her"

Came a familiar voice.

"A-Arianne?" I stuttered. She emerged from the bushes, wearing a blood painted dress which trailed along the snow effortlessly, her beauty never seemed to surprise me; she was a goddess.

She smiled and knelt down to smooth her Hand over Callum's fur and gently kissing the top of his nose "Thank you for bringing her"

Hesitantly I slid off Callum's back and stood straight, nothing about this picture is correct, Arianne and Callum should be in the house and I....I should be in the house too "I don't understand" I mumbled.