Fifteen.

Callum Kissed me.

It was the type of kiss that people would think we were so drunk in love with each other if they saw us right now. His mouth moved rhythmically in sync with mine, I don't know what demon possessed me to rake my hands through his blonde hair, to allow him to wrap his arms around my waist and pull me even closer to him. His kiss was so much different to what I'm used too, it was more gentle and passionate, it was oozing with emotion which made my heart throb continuously.

Callum moaned against my lips but then behind my closed eye lids Dean's face flashed and I came to my senses. I untangled my self and jumped off the bed, my lips were stinging and hot and his? His were red and sore, swollen and throbbing. His breathing was sparse but his eyes had dulled as if he just realised what he's just done and what he'd just done would scar me and him forever.

I felt like crying. I kissed someone else who wasn't Dean and never will be Dean, my lip trembled as I tried to speak "W-why did you do that!" My voice came out angry and sad all at the same time. I was angry at Callum for kissing me but I was even angrier at myself for letting him.

Callum stuttered. His voice going down an Octave lower than I was used to "I-I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry Rose. I-"

He reached to take my arm but I pulled back and good a few steps away from him and towards the door. I was mad and angry, if Dean finds out he will not only rip Callum's intestines out he will be heartbroken because of me and I don't want that. I don't want to be the cause of his heart ache, he's suffered enough "Stay away from me" I said and disappeared behind the door, I couldn't think straight. My body was cold and numb, my head was swirling with horrid thoughts which made me want to vomit, how could he? He knew how much I loved Dean and he did that.

Angrily, I stormed off to the other side of the house and threw a random door open. I didn't care which room I was in as long as I was alone, I slammed the door and locked it preventing anyone else to come and disturb me especially Callum.

Jesus was I really that blind? Did I not see the twinkle in his eyes when he leaned forward? Did I not see his lips part or his breath fan my face the closer he came?

"It's not your fault"

His voice was higher than I remembered but it still held the compassion and kindness that it would always used to. I looked up from between my trembling and damp knees to the familiar face crouched in front of me but the sight only made me cry harder, hard enough that I couldn't breathe.

"Shh it's not your fault" he said again. My father was dead yet here he is, in front of me, wiping my tears and caressing my cheek. Was I hallucinating again?

I sobbed "It is, I-I should have pushed him away. I'm a terrible person"

I don't remember my lips moving but the words some how fell out of my mouth and froze in the air between us.

Dads blue eyes softened and Shon brightly like they were a pool glistening in the moon light "But you did push him away. You love Dean and Dean loves you, love always wins. He will understand that Callum made a mistake, he was just lost in he moment that he didn't realise what he was doing"

"B-but I-"

"Rose" he sighed "You are a strong girl, and I'm proud of who you have turned out to be. I love you very much and I miss you day by day"

"I love you too dad" I told him quietly "But how are you here?"

He smiled sympathetically and said "Your hallucinating again"

______

Third person POV

The moment Dean stepped into the cold dark hallway of Arianne's Victorian house he froze. The air was thick and suffocating, he wouldn't dare utter a word neither did he move an inch although his body tensed.

"Do you feel it too? The negative energy?" Arianne whispered slowly and looked up to him. His jaw clenched as he nodded and placed the bags neatly on the floor, Arianne didn't need to ask where he was going she already knew. He walked the halls but kept a sharp ear out for any sudden movement and the sudden movement was coming from his and Rose's bedroom. Callum wondered out looking destraught, bags formed under his eyes. His eyes were black and his head down, it wasn't just his posture that made Dean narrow his eyes but it was his thoughts, normally he would have to listen close to hear people's thoughts but Callum's thoughts were coming full force. He saw images of Rose's face engulfed in tears and an emotion in her eyes that caused his body to shiver.

"Where's Rose?" he asked yet his words were acidic. Callum's head shot up and he looked like he could pass out in seconds, he took a step back from Dean showing just how fearful he was on the merciless vampire. He knew what he'd done was stupid and idiotic, he messed with someone that was rightfully Dean's, someone who was his reason to live and breathe and who knows what he would do if he finds out.

"I-I don't know she ran off somewhere" Callum said in a small voice. He was replaying his kiss with Rose in his head and that was the biggest mistake possible, Dean saw the image, he reached into Callum's mind and pulled out a past memory and that memory caused anger to burn his insides. He narrowed his eyes and licked his lips.

Callum shook his head "I forgot you can read minds, listen I can exp-"

"You son of a bitch" Dean cut him off "You fucking kissed her? I swear to God I'll rip out of your God damn tongue if you touch her again. No I'll do so much worse to you if you lay a finger on her"

His words struck fear into Callum's heart and caused him to released an uneasy breath. He didn't know what to say or do, he didn't want to think anything because he knows that Dean will read his thoughts within seconds. But it was only when Dean's face softened and his eyes turned a lighter shade of red that he knew that Rose was stood behind him, that she could make his anger dissolve in seconds and he could never take that away from him. Rose came staggering down the corridor looking in a worse state than Callum, her hair stuck to her face, her cheeks damp with wetness and her pupils were too big for her poor eyes to handle. 

She took one look at the two men in front of her and her eyes slowly wandered beside her, she began shaking her head and biting her lips, both men's eyebrows furrowed as they tried to figure out what was going on.

"I can't" she mumbled. She kept on looking at the space beside her and mumbling like someone was actually replying to what she was saying. "Will you stay with me?"

It was as if the person said yes because Rose nodded and mumbled a "Thank you" when she looked back again Dean had already taken a few steps toward her and was towering over her. She couldn't look into his eyes, she couldn't face what she'd done and she would never live it down.

"It's not your fault" he spoke to her. "I don't care, I just want to know this do you feel something for him?"

she didn't even need to think about it "No. I only love you Dean"

"That's all I needed to hear"

~*~

Hope you liked this and thank you for 3k  ILYSMMMMM also it bugs me that I can't see when I published a chapter, like I can't keep track anymore, did I publish three day