Five.

I didn't sleep in Dean's room yesterday and I wasn't planning to sleep there today either, I was too scared that I'd touch him and this time it wouldn't be a hallucination.

It was nearly nine and I was already dreading to go back to my room, I loved my room but it was too quiet. I actually liked the company of someone with me while I slept. I didn't feel as much alone.

I sat in the piano room staring at my pointe shoes which were tied around my small feet, The moon smiled at me through the windows lulling me to sleep but I ignored it. why did I have to be cursed with these god forsaken powers.

"You should be in bed now sweetheart"

I jerked my head towards the door. Callum stood with a smug smirk smeared all over his face, His eyes stared at me intensely, eying me up and down. Ever since that night we were introduced to each other something about him put me off, he was...different.

"Please don't call me sweetheart ever again" I slurred Turning my back to him but he walked further in, he wore black clothing head to toe, his biker boots clicked against the wooden floor getting closer and louder.

I craned my neck to look at him. He smirked and sat down beside me.

Jesus.

"Way to look like a guy, Sweat pants check I'm guessing their Deans" he said.

My heart raced. They were Dean's.

"Oversized T-shirt. Dean's?" He asked.

Wrong.

"Actually it's mine so ha" I said dryly.

He smiled "You should go to bed" he said.

"I can't sleep" was all I said. I untied my point shoes and put on my fluffy socks, blisters were on my heel and toes and they ached but I couldn't care less. If I could I would dance until my feet bled.

He laughed again but he lacked humour, he laughed desultory "it's Dean isn't it"

I furrowed my eye brows "How did you-"

"I have powers too"

"Yeah powers of stalking" I mumbled.

"You won't hurt him, it was just a hallucination" his voice was remorseful "Take more pills and-"

"Those pills are ridiculous their meant to stabilise my powers but did they? No" I cut him off. My words bitter and acidic.

Callum sighed and fished into his pocket. He pulled out a clear plastic bag with white pellets in; They were pills.

"Take these instead of those and i quote 'ridiculous pills' " he said, Placing the plastic bag in my hands.

"No" I said.

"No?" He sounded taken back by my response.

"Those might not even be the pills you say they are" I said glaring at the bag in the palm of my hands.

"Your so fussy for fucks sake" he cursed "Look you can trust me, hands in heart these pills will help you"

I stared at him for a moment, the grin on his face. The light in his eyes. He gave me every reason not to trust him and I would have said no and threw them back to him but I just hope I didn't chose wrong.

I took one out of the bag and tossed it in my mouth. Pushing it down, I tried hard not to vomit it back up because the taste was revolting and horrid.

"They weren't that bad why are you pulling that face" he chuckled.

"Oh shut up their horrid" I breathed

He continued laughing "ok now see that table over there? With the vas on top?"

I turned my head to the window just beside the piano, a small wooden table stood proud and a floral white vas lay on top of it.

"What about it?" I asked.

Callum grinned widely "try and lift the vas off the table"

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

I raised my hand towards the vas. I thought about it moving, picturing it in my mind and trying to Make it happen. The vas rocked back and forth frantically, it was staining my head just even trying to make it slide off the table. I gasped and stopped, the vas wouldn't budge.

"It's not working" I said quietly. Mouth agape, I've always managed to move things. I didn't even need to try, I could literally just whisper to the object 'move' and it would fly across the room but why was this vas not moving?

"The pills. They make you lose your powers but only temporarily, they will come back but not at full force. They'll ease in slowly but if you don't want them to be to menacing take one and they'll go away" he said.

I can't believe it actually worked.

"Thank you" I smiled. He got up from his seating position and flipped his hood over his hair.

His smile was radiant and bright but spelled trouble with a promise but I could trust him.

"No problem sweetheart. You can go and Fuck Dean without fearing that you'll kill Him mid way through an orgasm" he smiled.

My cheeks tinted red at the image and I threw a point shoe at him. "That's the most vile image anyone has ever put in my head. That's disgusting Callum"

He put his arms out to the side of him "That's what I'm here for, see you around sweetheart"

I rolled my eyes but laughed as I watched him leave, That will never happen not in a month or a year.

I sighed and stood up, I guess I'm going to Dean's room.

I took steps one after the other down the hall until I was In front of Dean's door. Hesitantly I pushed the door open, his room was dark and smelt of Lynx spray; typical. I wondered in and placed my pointe shoes neatly on the floor beside his shoes. He was already asleep. I'm guessing, his eyes were closed and he slept peacefully, His chest moving up and down rhythmically, I slid into his bed ever so quietly hoping not to make the floor boards creak or make the bed moan.

"You came back" he whispered. He slurred his words and extended them, he was sleepy and disoriented. He couldn't be more attractive.

"Yes" I said softly. He lazily rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist and buried his head in my hair.

"Good night" He breathed.

"Good night"

~*~

Aahhhhh thank you for 400 READSSSS I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BLACK <3!!