Twelve.

"Are you ready?" Thea asked, she stood in front of me with a smile on her face, excitement glistened in her green eyes as I nodded my head.

"Is it safe you be in the same room?" Callum mumbled.

"It's harmless, we don't see anything but for Rose it would be real" Arianne said.

"So we're going to watch her run around like a deranged, headless chicken?" He scoffed.

I rolled my eyes.

Thea's eyes turned white no longer green, she looked like storm from X-men if I was honest, I was just waiting for the fog. And yes there was fog, black toxic fog began rising from behind her, devouring everything insight, twisting it's way around furniture which was put aside, crawling it's way up my legs. I gasped and tried to jump out but I couldn't, my feet were glued to the floor, I was breathing in the fumes, letting it invade my longs and shut down my systems one by one. The rest of the people in the room were no where to be seen, their voices completely unheard and Thea was gone.

I was in the woods, at night. The moon was a silver ball in the sky, the black sky was a blanket over the world. As I walked, I crushed bits of pine cones and dry leaves under my foot along with twigs, was this my worst nightmare? I didn't want to say 'it's just a dark wood' because I know there something more to just a dark wood. It's what lurks in the shadows that scares us the most. It was the snap of the twig that made me flinch, it was the sound of heavy breathing that made me want to throw up. It was his face that made me want to scream.

He smirked widely showing two rows of pearly white teeth and bottom, his smile was laced with mischief so much mischief it made my stomach role and heart clench but I didn't show him any of that.

"Nice to see you again Rosy"

"Don't call me that" I snapped.

He chuckled "You look good, a beautiful vampire if I must say"

"Shut up"

"Lets play a game" Daniel sang sweetly, stepping closer to me and closing the space between us. The crows squawked and the cold nibbled at my bare skin, this was my worst nightmare. A million thoughts ran through my head but what got to me was the stinging of my hand where He and Caleb had branded me.

"What game?" I replied boldly but my words were lacking courage.

"Hmm" He said scratching his chin and eyeing me up and down "I can't think of anything that doesn't involve you dying"

"I'm immortal" I shot back causing him to cackle and clap his hands. The birds croaked and fled due to his bewitching laugh. It was true, my powers have gotten stronger and nothing severe could kill me any more, drop me from the roof of a building again Daniel. I won't die this time.

"Sure ok, your 'Immortal' lets put that to the test" he said licking his lips. "You should start"

"Start what?" I asked skeptically.

"Start running"

Shadows emerged from behind him, clothed in silver armour, armed with swords that didn't look like normal swords. They were coated a light blue, marked with strange writing, they opened their mouths and screamed. It was a Loud shrill, a piercing shrill, it would be fine if one of them screamed but they did it all at the same time and my ear drums practically shattered.

Daniel took one of the shadows blade into his hands "Our father doesn't think going to war is right, Angel Michael sent us behind the lord's back and was executed. We must finish what he started with or without the lords power by our side, what a better way to have peace that to rid the very source of evil" he sighed heavily and twisted it between his fingers, it should have cut him the way he was gripping it but not a drop of blood left his palm "You hell creatures are born from hell, you are born from Lucifer, We want Hell and Lucifer Gone and of course you hell creatures too, so why not kill you with the very thing that made you"