Eleven.

I woke up the Next day with the part beside me empty and cold. As if no one had been beside me during the night but I know someone was, the room was dimly lit my the sun, the silver decor on the mirror seemed enchanting and beautiful. The room was beautiful except for the little girl watching me from the corner of the room, her hair was a chestnut brown and curly, reaching just past her shoulders, her eyes were a beautiful emerald green, it was the strangest emerald green I've ever seen in my life, it was uncanny and spine chilling. Her face was pale and smooth, glistening in the soft Rays of sunlight but the Rays bent and reflected off of her skin/body when it hit her, Rays can never bend like that unless they hit a mirror.

She wore a white night dress which fell the floor, her small bare toes curled and uncurled as she watched me.

"Have you seen my sister Rose?" She asked in a high pitched voice, it was so sweet and calm it was hard to believe it came from a seven-or so I'm guessing-year old but how did she know my name?
"I-no" was all I said. I couldn't piece together the puzzle that was laid in front of me, who was this girl? And How did she get into my room?

She giggled, her cheeks turning into small balls on her face. Her feet patted along the rug as she scurried out of the room. She turned back around and looked passed me, to someone behind me who wasn't there.

"You can't catch me" she laughed but it was directed to someone else and then her hair disappeared behind the wooden door.

"Wait" I yelped. Why I was chasing this mystery girl was literally a mystery to me. I flung myself out of bed and hurried on after her into the brightly lit hallway, the silence it's self was ear splitting but the soft sound of giggling made its way to my ears, my head snapped left and I saw the bottom of the girls dress disappearing around a corner. I ran after her, unlike the little girl who's face was effortlessly flawless my face was greasy, my hair was in a messy ponytail and a T-shirt and sweatpants clung to my body.

I'm so attractive aren't I.

I took the sharp left the girl had taken and called out to her "Wait, um....Little girl?"

I should have asked for a name.

I saw her at the end of the hall which sectioned out to the dinning room and main hall, she stopped running and turned to me smiling, her smile chilled my soul to a core. If I thought I was crazy before then I was completely off my head because another girl emerged from a door and stood behind the girl who was in my room, they were completely identical, a spitting image of each other.

"Oh you found me" said the first girl, the second girl smiled. Within seconds the first girl began running, no sprinting towards the second girl, soon they collided and the first girl disappeared into the second girl and she stumbled.

My jaw was dropped, my eyes widened and I was completely in shock, was I seeing things? It looked so...real.

"Thea?" Arianne's voice was the only thing that made me realise this probably wasn't a dream, she came and stood beside the little girl-Thea-and smiled down at her, Thea giggled and raised her hands up in the air, reluctantly Arianne looped her hands under her arms and picked her up.

"Oh good morning Rose" she smiled at me.

"H-hi" I stummered.

"Oh I remember you" Thea chirped "I'm sorry for waking you, I was trying to find my replica"

"It's fine" I breathed. Replica? was that a replica?

"I apologise" Arianne said "My sister has the gift of manipulation, she can create copies of herself or create copies of other people or things or even make your worst nightmare come to life"

"That's really cool" I told Thea who giggled in Arianne's hands and mumbled a thank you "Wait you have sister?"

"Yes, Vera had her after me before she died"

"How come I haven't ever come across her? I traced my family's history and I've never come across Thea Hunter"

"That's because Thea is Dead"

______

"Oh my God that's so cool!" Thalia beamed. This was weird, no not weird, Insane. Thalia stood up from the living room floor and stalked her way towards herself. Thea had created a replica of Thalia just by holding her hand and staring deep into her eyes, within a couple seconds Thalia's twin emerged beside her.

"Is this what I look like? God I look so annoying and I haven't even said two words" she said.

"Yeah you are" Dean added, he received a death glare from his sister as she studied herself intensely, tracing her facial features with her eyes, clocking her head to the side as her Twin's red eyes bore through her own.

"Thea" Arianne called, Thea bit her lip and parted her hands, soon Thalia's replica disintegrated in a pile of smoke.

"Aw" Thalia pouted. She whisked around and perched herself next to Rixon who's smirk practically ended her, I saw her smile, I saw her collapse next to him and I saw her inch closer to his body. Thea rose from the floor and wandered up on me, hugging her small teddy bare in her arm, to think this little girl is my grandmother.

"Can I sit on your laps aunty Rose?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure" I smiled, I picked her up and placed her gently onto my laps, I was holding a dead girl, literally. Arianne explained to us that Vera had Thea when Arianne was thirteen, Thea was seven, the age she is now when she was killed along with Vera. She will never age, she is a ghost in physical form and her powers are lethal.

Arianne came into the living room quietly, I didn't even notice she came in. She sat down on a chair and smiled at her sister.

"It's kind of weird how Thea is Rose's great Aunty yet she is younger than her" Callum spoke.

"Physically Callum she is younger but not really, how old are you?" I asked her.

Thea giggled "I can't remember, I think I turned 1003 last month"

"Holy shit" Callum gasped earning a slap over the head from Thalia who hated curse words.

"We have a child in the room" Thalia snapped.

"Thea's going to help you with Training Rose, and getting stronger" Arianne said.

Thea nodded "Mmhmm, I can sense your strong so I'm going to make things tough for you, simulations, exaggerations, I hope you don't mind?"

I shook my head "Not at all, hit me with everything you've got"

"I'll make your worst fears come to life"

~*~
I'm not that great with Physics and reflection and refraction of light etc and I'm sorry if the whole grandma/Aunty thing is confusing I'm confused too ahaha I don't know what Thea is to Rose is she her grandmother or aunt I have no idea but I'm just going with the flow.