Two.

I could barely shut my eyes that night, the voices wouldn't stop and my room would Shake at times, Tristan would come into my room a once in a while to check if I was ok or not and it was very kind of him, he's been a good father figure.

I wish he came in the moment I fell asleep. I was so dangerous in my sleep, I would dream things and they'd be so violent that my fear or anxiety would be through the roof and everything would have shook and toppled over, they gave me pills which stabilised me and I wish I'd taken them before I went to sleep.

I was in a white room, although it didn't look like a room more of an endless white tunnel. There was no sky no windows just white walls.

"Hello?" I called out, my bare feet made a soft tap against the white floor as I wondered around aimlessly, without actually knowing where I was going.

"Look how you'd grown" said a woman who stood in front of me. Where did she come from?

My eyes drank in her features. Pale flawless skin, striking Gold eyes perfect white teeth and slender body. She looked like me.

"Um..." I mumbled.

"You probably don't know me, you were born thousands of years after my passing" her voice came out deep and elderly but her body looked young and youth full.

And then it clicked "Grandma Vera?"

The woman-Vera- chuckled and straightened her red velvet clock tightly around her neck "You've grown so much Rose, I'm proud"

"Thank you" was all I managed to get out.

"How are you coping with your powers?" She asked.

Thank God she asked that question, I could complain and complain to someone who actually understands because she has these powers too.

"I hate them Grandma, I'm a ticking time bomb I'm telling you" I groaned.

She smiled sympathetically and took a couple steps towards me and placed her hand gently on my shoulder.

"You haven't learned to use them yet and believe me having powers is hard, but they will come in handy"

I nodded and smiled "I thought you were dead?" I asked quietly.

she chortled "I am, but my spirit isn't. This is Limbo"

The moment the word fell out of her mouth my mouth fell open. Limbo is a place for people who've died and were waiting to be put in either the fiery pits of hells eternal and tortuous fire or heaven with the lord God all mighty, was I dead?

"Am I dead?" I asked, my mouth dry.

"Oh heavens no, this is the only place where my Spirit is in physical form. It's the only place I could warn you"

I knitted my eye brows together "Warn me about what?"

She opened her mouth to speak but her face began to melt, her gold eyes fell out of her sockets and her hair dissolved. Her body lurched forwards and hit the floor, she melted into a puddle of blood.

"Grandma Vera" I shouted loudly, her blood was acid making the floor beneath me crumble and vanish, the white walls that surrounded me began to crumble and collapse ready to suck me into a hell.

I was shook out of my sleep. Literally. Tristan was shaking me violently with a worried look on his face which made me wonder if this was the thing Vera wanted to warn me about.

"What's happ-"

"Wolves and Nephilim have entered the territory" he said in short gasps.

I've never had good experiences with wolves and Nephilim and I didn't want a repeat. I threw my bed covers off and threw on my shoes, not even bothering to change, Tristan and I sprinted down the halls at full speed to protect the pack, the house was empty, Dean's cellar door was even open and subconciously I slowed down when we approached it to peer into it. His cellar was empty, where was he?

I shook my head and followed tristan out to the house. Shadows lurked in every corner of the wood, wanting to harm us, break us and make us collapse in defeat but we won't, we couldn't. All the pack stood armed with knifes, bow and arrows, swords; anything sharp they could use to hurt the Wolves and Nephilim. Thalia stood behind Tristan and hid in fear, glancing to the side of his muscular body a few times to see if there was anything coming out of the woods.

The moon hung in the sky and I refused to turn to it's lying face telling us there is nothing to be afraid of, telling us to let our guard down and retreat. I took in a deep breath and concentrated on the darkness in front of me. Tristan was by my side and so was the rest of the pack but we were missing someone, the sun which outshone all the stars.

He came beside me silently, like a feather being dropped in a room full of Chaos, he did not utter a word, did not show fear what so ever. I glanced to the side for a mere second to look at him in his pride and glory, a solder on the battle field.

"There coming" One pack member I now know as Jared said, he readied his dagger and so did the rest of the pack, Thalia hid even deeper in her brother's embrace and squeezed her eyes shut, and then they appeared. Multicoloured orbs emerged from the darkness, shadows clinging onto their fur coats, their noses low on the ground. They stalked closer to us bringing a company of what looked like ten Nephilim's, Coats of black, grey and brown fur grew closer to us yet they did not look threatening, they were not here to hurt us.

I stepped forward, causing Dean to react and put his arm out in front of me, giving me a look which read what-the-hell-are-you-doing. I touched him arm and gave him a knowing look before gently pushing it aside. The moment I took a couple steps forward the wolves and the Nephilim stopped, they looked at me for a moment and bowed, the Nephilim fell to the floor and dropped their heads, The wolves whimpered and bowed too but one wolf did not. He stood proud and tall, his black hair rustling in the wind; In one breath he howled. His nose lifted towards the moon as he did so, it was loud and rich in tone, he sang for us and it was a song of companion ship.

And then he began changing, his fur turned into skin, his paws into hands and his back legs into Feet. He looked in pain, it looked escrutiating as he changed into human form. He bit his lip hard enough that blood seeped from the would, he stood up stark naked in front of us all and I swear I heard Thalia gasp.

His hair was night black like his wolf's coat, his eyes were an electric blue which was unusual, it was uncommon. His skin was milky and smooth but I didn't dare to look at the rest of him.

"We do not wish to harm you" he spoke, he was probably the Alpha "We wish to help you, we will serve you" He looked me straight in the eye. His Blue eyes contrasting with my gold ones "We will serve you Rosalie"

~*~

TADDOOOOO hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote, comment, read etc it would mean so so so so much <3 ily
Also y13's left school today and I cried because my two big sisters (not really blood relate but I see them as sisters) are leaving! I'm so upset :(