Four.

"You killed me?" He asked skeptically.

I nodded, the tears beginning to form again "I killed you Just by touching you"

He shook his head.

"I know what I saw you were Dead" I mumbled.

He took my hands even though I gasped and tried to pull them away. He put them on his cheeks and stared at me intently, my heart was on fire, my fear could not be tamed. What if I touch him and it wasn't a dream this time, what if I really kill him.

"Rose look at me" he said softly. I couldn't bring myself to meet his red eyes, knowing that I killed him was torment enough now he's asking me to look into his Crimson eyes that will likely no longer hold life, he's probably dying right now.

"Rosalie"

That destroyed me.

I looked up and met his eyes, a tear escaping my eyes but was quickly wiped away by his finger.

"You can't hurt me, even if you do I'll die happy" he smiled

"I don't want to hurt you" Voice broke at the last words.

"You won't, I know you can control them"

I nodded. "Can I go back to my room for a while?" I said "Please"

Dean looked disappointed but he understood, he dropped my hands gently and stepped back. I turned my heel and ran out, ran down the halls to my room and threw the door open.

The room was cold like it hadn't been lived in for years but it had only been a night. I slumped down the door and wept, wiping tears that I knew would never stop as long as the image of Dean's body was fresh in my mind.

I was dangerous and I was terrified of myself.

~*~

"Russia?" Tristan Gasped. I decided to tell him about Vera telling us to go to Russia to seek Arianne.

"Yes Russia, I know how crazy it sounds but we have to try"

"She could have picked any place on the planet and she picks Russia, you know how cold it is over there this time of year? that sun dress will do no good for you" he moaned pointed at my floral sun dress I had on.

I laughed "Well, can we go?"

Tristan sighed heavily "Yes. We will leave next sunday"

I squeeled but it didn't sound like me. I hugged him tightly and mumbled a thank you into his shirt.

Russia here we come.

~*~

A lot of people would think 280 reads isn't a lot but for me it's a lot and it's such good progress I really hope you like this book like seriously I want to share my excitement with you guys bc I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH ITS UNREAL <3 <3 <3 <3 keep the reads coming ;)