One.

"Fear is not real darling"

____________________

"What the hell were you thinking?" He screamed, he looked like he could punch me. Heck he could.

I was being lectured, we just go back from the warehouse where I demanded a war against heaven and Tristan was through the roof, he probably reached pluto by now.

"I wasn't thinking, I've told you it wasn't even my voice it sounded elderly" I told him truthfully. It wasn't my voice, when I was saying I wanted war it wasn't me, at least it didn't sound like me. The only person who came to mind was Vera, that some how she'd managed to possess me and forced me to go to war with Heaven.

"Bullshit" he snapped "Do you not realise thousands could die?"

"Yes Tristan yes I do realise that thousands could die and I swear on my own life that I will not let that happen, I will protect my own" I shot back. His eyes narrowed into slits at my abrupt manor but I didn't care, wasn't Dean meant to be giving me this lecture not him? but thinking about Dean made me want to go to him, his anger and blood pressure was through the roof when we got back; he was unstable. He could kill anyone with his bare hands and he wasn't afraid to do it so they locked him up. in a cellar at the bottom of the house, barricaded with metal so he couldn't get out, his arms and legs bound with chains. According to Thalia this was the first time in years he'd lost control of himself, almost losing me made him go insane. The last time he nearly killed everyone around him was when Isobel died, they chained him up for a month because letting him out would only account to half the pack members with broken necks and ripped out hearts.

Tristan sighed and raked his hands through his black hair "Leave" He said bitterly, I nodded once still angry and exited His or should I say Dean's office. I rolled my eyes so much they nearly got stuck as I walked down the hall, I knew that what I did was almost a death sentence for every Vampire, Nephilim, Werewolf, Witch, Wore-lock and every hell creature that exists but I swear I will protect them I swear.

"Rose" I heard Thalia yell, she came jogging down the steps with a plate of pizza and chips covered in cling film. I smiled at her and responded with a simpe 'hey'

"Hi, You and Tristan's convocation was heated I heard shouting from the other side" she gasped out of breath from running.

"Yeah, I think it's sorted now" My eyes traced her hands and eyed the plate for food I'm guessing it was meant for Dean "Is that for Dean?"

"Mmm? oh yeah"

"I can give it to him if you like, I kind of want to see him" I said feeling heat in my cheeks. Thalia's eyes widended and so did her mouth, she shook her head slowly.

"No one gives him his food, if you get too close he would hurt you, we slide his food down a shaft to him. He's the
Most dangerous vampire ever when he is in this state, everyone is scared"

I bit my lip. I wanted to see him, he wouldn't hurt me would he?

"I'll be fine" I said in a shaky voice and took the plate from her hands "How harsh and brutal is he in this kind of state?" I asked sceptically. He might not know what he is doing and end up hurting me.

"Because it's you he might not bite your head off but he's pretty harsh, he's chained don't worry he won't hurt you even if he tried I don't think he would go through with it because again it's you" she winked and grinned. "Oh he has to actually eat so there's this leaver on the wall that you can pull to lower the tightness of the chains so he can drop his hands to eat" she said.

I nodded and Smiled back and turned my heel. The butterflies were in my stomach, and oh how they were beating violently. I've never been in the Cellar, I didn't even know this house had one but I guess they only used it if it was for soul purposes.