Eight.

"Can we go outside please?" Thalia asked. Excitement pooling off her, her red eyes seamed to be a lighter shade of crimson than they were before she asked the question. Funny, for someone who said they weren't very fond of snow is actually itching to smother herself in it, she was a child, a typical fifteen year old who wanted to have some fun.

We all finished our breakfast and Arianne went through a heck of a lot of trouble to prepare traditional Russian breakfast and it was delicious.

Arianne chuckled, her laugh seeming to be surreal "You like snow?" she asked.

Thalia seemed to think hard about the simple question she was asked, her small nose scrunched, her lips pursed into a straight line and her eye brows knitted together "Not really, I hate it in fact but just look at it" she stared out the window and added a dramatic sigh as she stared at the freshly fallen snow, ok now I understand what she's talking about. I want to make snow angels in it.

"You can go" Arianne laughed. Thalia's mouth fell open as a giggle escaped her mouth, she rose from her seat and thanked Arianne for breakfast before turning to me with the widest grin I've ever seen in my life.

"Your coming" was all she said.

"Umm...am I?" I asked.

"Why don't we all go" Arianne suggested, thank God, if we all go outside it would be better than having the rest of them watch Thalia and me throw snow balls at each other.

"That is a great idea come on guys" Thalia said enthusiastically, how does this girl not run out of energy? she pulled me out of my seat as I muttered a 'help me' to Arianne who giggled and rose from her seat too, Thalia skipped her way to her room and got changed into big boots, thick trousers and god knows how many jackets and I did the same, white trousers, purple boots and a grey jacket. We found Arianne, Dean, Tristan, Rixon and Callum suited up too, was I the only one looking like an over grown potato?

"What the hell is that?" Callum pointed at my outfit and fought back a laugh, I glared at him.

"I don't want a cold" I said proudly but he cackled and clapped his hands.

"That's the funniest thing I've seen this whole trip you look like a pimple" he breathed as he tried to catch his breath.

I burst out laughing even though I tried so hard to hold it in but I couldn't "Shut up I don't want to be an ice pop out there" then I pointed to his jeans, boots and coat "You'll probably freeze"

"I doubt it sweetheart" he winked. Oh my God I want to throttle him.

"Lets go!" Thalia squealed, running for the enterance fast, I was waiting for her to jump the air and do a heel click like what they do in movies but she didn't even though I knew she wanted to.

Bam.

Thalia landed on her bum with an umph, rubbing her nose and moaning, it was like she hit into something hard which made her go bum first onto the wooden floor.

"Ouch" she groaned, Rixon laughed and heaved her off the floor, I watched him cup her face in his thick hands and scan her face for any bruises, how worried he looked and how amused he was by her; there was definitely a spark.

"Are you alright?" he grinned at her.

she pinched her nose and spoke "My nose feels broken"

he didn't reply he just laughed at her. She was small compared to him, he was probably over six foot and she was there reaching 5ft 3, she smiled back and giggled in his arms.

"I'm so sorry" Arianne said, coming to stand beside the two "I forgot to tell you I put a barrier around the house to protect us, come I've removed it for three minutes, enough time for us to leave the house"