Seven.

"It's going down!"

Chaos.

So much Chaos.

I felt us slowly falling, that soon we would lose all power and fall out of the sky like a falling, Tristan voice was loud and booming along with Dean who was shouting everywhere, Rixon was with Callum in the back looking mortified, their faces pale and eyes colourless, their wolf powers won't save them now.

Thalia gripped my hand with such force that the blood stopped flowing, I was equally scared, somehow the engine had failed and we could drop out of the sky any minute.

"Dean put a Shield around the plane now!" Tristan screamed, Dean nodded and fell to the floor on his hands and knees. I watched him carefully even though all the commotion he was all I saw, all I could think about. And then after a couple seconds his hands began to glow a light blue, it looked like they were on fire but with a blue flame instead of a yellow.

"Is the shield up?" Tristan spat.

"Yes" Dean yelled back, sweat was dripping down his brow as he concentrated hard on keeping the shield around the plane.

"Tristan we're losing power" Screamed the Pilot from the cockpit, I heard Tristan curse under his breath and chew his lip vigorously, he was trying desperately to save us, to save us from Death.

"Wait! I have an idea" Callum said, he looked at me and muttered something but the plane was moving too much that I couldn't lip read properly, he stood up from his seat and manoeuvred his way to me, standing in front of me he told me to unbuckle my seat belt.

Tristan's patience was wearing thin, we have minutes, probably even seconds to find a way to save us "Well what the fuck's your plan"

Callum turned to me, his breathing sparse and heavy, he looked me straight in the eyes and took my hands "We have to combine our powers"

Dean growled like an animal "Her powers are unstable" his voice was strained, he looked as though he was in so much pain.

"We have to try" I said to him and he didn't reply, I didn't expect him to. Callum took me in the middle of the plane and took my hand into his.

"Okay Sweetheart "He smiled trying to comfort me "Focus on your powers and using them to lift this plane up, think of it as a hand reaching under the plane and holding it"

I nodded and closed my eyes, I thought about it, long and hard. I could move things right? so I could do this. Callum started chanting, words that I didn't understand, he slurred his words and spat them back out again like poison in his mouth. And then the fire started, but it was a green flame and by this time the shock stunned me so much my eyes snapped open and I screamed.

"He's using Black magic on her" Thalia called but Tristan silenced her.

It was burning me, the flame was burning me, stating from where Callum held my hands crawling up my arms fast, I dug my nails into Callum's hands and screamed but he didn't seam to care.

"Hold it Rose, I know it hurts but Hold it" he said calmly, the fire was on him too, he was engulfed in it, it was on his face, on his neck until it finally reached his shoes but he didn't look like he was in pain. Where as I was crying, tears streaming down my face and my body burning in a green flame, my hands shook violently as I felt the monsters rattle their cages, begging for release and I felt my powers spiral out of control, if Callum didn't stop I could be split in two because that's what it felt like, it felt like a knife in my spine cutting me open.

"We're back on line, the engines are on again" The Pilot called from the Cockpit, I sensed a smile of relief on his face but I couldn't smile. Callum stopped chanting and the flame seized, my body wasn't burnt but it stung like crazy, My eyes rolled backwards but I was still standing, still shaking as Callum held onto my arms.