Seventeen.

"We never know what is real or what is fake any more"
____

I didn't sleep much that night. I was awake most of the time just thinking, Dean groaned beside me and rolled over to his front, how couldn't I not love him? I smiled without realising and felt as though the weight upon me had been lifted by just one person. After a few minutes one eye opened and a lazy smile spread across his face.

"Goodmorning" he slurred.

"Morning" I replied. He sat up and let the bed spread fall off of his God like body. I've never seen him work out yet magically he just happened to have a staggering Eight pack and a jaw dropping V-Line.

He blinked slowly and slid out of bed, I restrained myself to ask the question which has been floating in my mind for hours now. The question of whether he loves me or not, I had to talk to Vera but I didn't know how to talk to her without her coming to me instead but the only person who is able to do that is-

"I'm going to go and see Thea. I haven't seen her in a while" I said.

Dean was only in his boxers (I know only boxers) when he walked out the bathroom "Okay, by the way I'm taking you out for lunch later"

I grinned "Really"

He grinned even wider "Really. You know I love you right?"

My smile suddenly faded and was replaced with the worst anxiety I've ever felt. The last time I felt this way was when I was the lead in the school play and I had to sing mary had a little lamb in front of thirty parents/students, long story short Megan Lingmore was washing vomit out of her hair for a week. Hesitantly I nodded "Yeah, of course. I love you too" the words felt strange in my mouth even though I've said them time and time again.

With that said I turned my heal and fled out of the room and into the cool hallway. I took long strides down the halls taking every twist and turns that came without actually knowing where Thea's room was, I was just walking aimlessly until I got to a white door, I don't know how I knew it was Thea's but I just did.

I knocked three times.

Soon the door opened and the seven year old stood in front of me, she smiled "Hi Aunty Rose. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine thank you" I smiled back.

"I'm guessing you're in need of something" she giggled.

I bit my lip "Actually I am, I would like to talk with Vera. She would always come to me but this time I want to go to her"

Thea stayed silent for a while, furrowing her eyebrows and licking her lips. I prayed she would help because she was the only one who I thought could help "You're asking me to bring her spirit to you and that's really hard..."

"Thea please, I need to know the truth about what I was told last night"

"Okay fine, come in"

I followed her into her room which looked exactly like mine and Dean's except she had some sort of shrine in the corner with smoke and a strange scent coming from it, she told me to sit down on the rug in the shrine and cross my legs.

"Are you ready" she asked me. I nodded and closed my eyes, after a couple seconds I felt lightweight, darkness surrounded me and I passed out. When I opened my eyes again I was no longer In Thea's room, I was in some kind of white room; it was like the same room I was in when Vera first came to me, it was practically exact. I walked a few steps calling her name, searching for the woman with gold eyes but I was alone in the room.

"Grandma Vera" I called again.

"Wow, you have summoned me by your self. I am impressed" came a soft voice. I spun around to face her, she looked the same with a red cloak around her neck and coving the rest of her body.