Nine.

A/N: Important authors note at the end of this chapter! Xoxoxox

_____

I woke up in a white room, white ceiling, white walls, white everything. It was just like my dream except there was a door on the other side of the room. Then I realised I was Naked, only two towels were covering me and that was it, oh my god I'm naked!
I tried to move, I wanted to move but there were needles in my skin; acupuncture, the needles were all over my body, on my stomach, on my shoulder, on my foot; everywhere and it made my body tense and feel constructed. What did Arianne do to me?

"She drugged you so you wouldn't feel any pain when she put the needles in"

It wasn't the voice that stunned me. It was the face which attached to the voice that was staring at me helpless on my back naked.

"Dean I'm Naked why are you staring at me?" I gasped adding a 'shoo' at the end.

"I wanted to make sure you were ok, you've been asleep for two days"

"What?" I yelped, two days I've been asleep?

"Yes because your energy levels went through the roof when Arianne put the needles in, they were so high your body couldn't take it much longer and you passed out"

"My powers aren't stable" I said.

"I tried to tell her that but I guess she knew what she was doing, she was going on about some stuff that I couldn't understand" he said nonchalantly.

I mumbled an Oh to myself before a thought crossed my mind. Who undressed me?

"Arianne undressed me right?" I asked hopefully.

Dean smirked.

"Arianne undressed me right?" I said loudly but his smirk increased.

"You wanted me to" he said defensively.

"Me? I would never-"

"When she gave you the drug to numb the pain you went crazy, you kept screaming my body's on fire I need a pool, I need ice cream, I need a toilet. Then you came up to me and smiling and said can you undress me Demetre" I knew he was trying not to laugh but he couldn't help himself, his lips stretched and he was in a fit of laughter "It wasn't just that you called me by my full name and you asked me to undress you but it was how you said it, you sounded like a four year old"

I rolled my eye and groaned "Shut up ok, I was all drugged up it wasn't my fault"
Dean laughed at me hysterically and I really wanted to slap him but the there was a slight problem of moving my arms, the door opened and Arianne popped her head through and smiled. She wandered in closer to us but stopped a little bit further away as if she was afraid she was interrupting us.

"How are you feeling Rose?" She asked sweetly.

I smile "much better thank you"

"Good good" she said and turned To Dean and gestured to him that she wanted to talk to him in private, he got the message and left my side to follow Arianne where their were out of the circle of where I could hear what they were saying. Arianne began using her hands to explain something and it seemed like a long explanation, Dean scrunched his eye brows and looked at me, I couldn't tell if he was worried or not but he seemed to be uncomfortable.
They both nodded their head and Arianne's smile fell back on her face.

"You've done well Rose, your free to Go" she said, she raised her arm and the needles slid out of my skin and hovered above me, I would have jumped off the bed as soon as I could but I was naked.

"Um...What did you find?" I asked.

"It's not very clear but I'd like to keep an eye on you if that's ok"

"That's fine" I said. And gestured to my naked body "Could I have some clothes please?"

Arianne nodded.

"Do you want me to dress you?" Dean smirked.

Ha very funny "No thanks but you can exit the room while I dress myself " I said and pointed to the door, I'm guessing he wanted to stay (Damn pervert) because he rolled his eyes and stalked his way to the door.

He turned back and around and grinned, oh God what was in his head now? "By the way I see your a DD"
My face grew red as I released a great but "out!"
He raised his hands in surrender and continued out the door, when he was Gone I breathed a sigh of relief and slipped on the bra, underwear, jeans and top.

______

I sat in Arianne's enormous library which stretched over two floors with endless shelves of books, oh glorious books I could stay in here forever. I love reading, the words in the paper seem to come alive, you don't read the characters voice you hear it, you don't read emotions you feel them and I think that incredibly beautiful.

"Look at the little princess locking herself in her tower"

I guess I'm going to have to get used to his voice.

"Yes and I locked myself in here to get away from peasants like you" I shot back and smiled bitterly.

He held his chest and opened his mouth and pretended as if my worlds hit him hard. "My heart Rose, my heart" he stammered.

I rolled my eyes "Over dramatic"

Callum chuckled and grabbed a seat beside me, he tapped his fingers on the desk and watched me drink in the words on the paper intensely.

"Why are you always around me?" I asked. He laughed and pulled his black hood down.

"Because your interesting and I love annoying you" he winked. "Whatcha reading princess?"

"To kill a mocking bird" I replied.

He grimaced "Why would you kill a mockingbird?"

"It's the title of the book idiot"

"Ooh right that explains a lot" he smirked. "How did the test thing with Arianne go? Haven't seen you in two days and apparently you were naked and-"

"Shhhh" I said softly and put my hands on my lips "Let us not speak about my nudity"
He shrugged "hey it's not my fault you went hyper on the drugs" he grinned "Do you know what she said?"

"She told Dean but didn't tell me" I told him. He bit his lip and looked away and in the moment I knew he knew.

"Callum what did she say?" I nudged him but he refused to meet my eyes "I'll shave you during the night"

Bingo!

His head snapped towards me and his lips in an O shape "You wouldn't dare"

"Tell me and I won't" I said sternly.

He sighed and raked his hand in his hair "It's about the seal, its more than just a seal"

"Why? What can it do"

"Kill you"

______

1. Oh my gosh thank you for 1k!!!! Ahhhh I'm freaking I swear it was 700 reads a couple days ago! I love you sooo much

2. I've been writing this story that I literally cannot wait to publish! Soooo I'm going to post a taster of it! So say tuned it's a mystery/thriller/paranormal xoxoxoxoz

3. Thank you for 600 reads on Psycopath (Red, I changed the name and cover) keep the reads coming xoxox oh and the picture on the top is Callum, Arianne and Rixon :)