Eighteen.

One week later

"You could be my hero if only I could let go" - Broken Arrow, Pixie Lott

_________

My heart hurt, like I'd been stabbed by the very person who told me they'll never hurt me. I've cried too much but I'll cry more although I know that won't bring him back. But somehow Vera's words stuck in my head, I felt myself slowly falling out of love with Dean and that scared me, was it true that it was really Caleb who I wanted?

"I'm sorry you have to find out the hard way"

He was not what I needed right now but he was what I wanted in some twisted and sickly way, Even in darkness he seemed to glow, but I guess it's just because his wings are so white and bright.

"Oh and he's alive, I thought you'd been kidnapped by warlocks" I said bitterly "Won't Daniel be pissed off because you're speaking with a hell creature?" I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them tightly, all I want is to be left alone in my own sadness.

"He doesn't need to know" Caleb spoke.

I kept on staring at the wall "I still love him, I think"

He scoffed "You think?"

"Yes, I think" I said.

I saw him come a little closer to the bed "Who do you love then?"

That's the problem. I don't know who I love, I'm confused. The curse has wrecked everything.

"I don't know" I breathed "Well I do know I'm just scared that it would be wrong"

He nodded and shifted his weight from side to side.

"But what I do know is how you feel" I mumbled.

He stuttered "W-what?"

"Your in love with me" I finally got the courage to look him in the eye and when I did my body tingled. I felt lightweight, I felt as though everything made sense now. "I don't know how I feel anymore"

He laughed nervously "I'll probably get banished to hell for this"

"For what?"

"This" and then he kissed me.

It was different to Dean's kiss, this one felt...real and unlike Callum I didn't push him away I let him kiss me and I didn't feel guilty, his lips were warm and soft against mine, with one hand on my hip and one hand on my the bed he kissed me like it would be his last kiss ever. My hand found his face and then his hair, the more I raked my hand through his hair the more he quietly moaned against my lips, it was such a breathtaking moment when he pulled back we were both gasping for air. His lips were swollen and red and I didn't even want to think about mine.

"You didn't push me away" he whispered against my lips.

"I couldn't" I breathed. It felt so right to kiss him that pushing him away was completely out of the question. "We're meant to be sworn enemies, you shouldn't be kissing an enemy"

He laughed slightly and his laugh was probably the cutest thing I've ever heard "I don't care if we're enemies. I just want to make it work, the war is coming soon and Russia is going to be a blood bath, I want you alive after the war okay? I want you alive so I can have you. So I can love you and protect you"

His words hit my chest and tears pricked my eyes, his love wasn't the curse and now, I don't think mine is either.

"Promise me you will stay alive" he said. His eyes turned black and his jaw clenched, it was as if the thought of me dying really cut him deep.

I gently kisses him on the lips "I promise"

He smiled and then took me hand, guiding me off the bed. What ever was floating through his head at that moment was probably not good, he etched towards the window and then pulled me into his chest, he was tall, very tall. My head barely fitted under his chin, with his arms around my waist he lifted me onto the window ledge.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You didn't let me take you higher the other night" he smirked.

My eyebrows creased "Wasn't that high enough?"

He laughed "No, I can go higher"

He took my hand in his as we stared down at the white snow and starless sky, the silver moon and the golden lights. It felt surreal.

"Don't scream" He whispered.

"That just makes me want to scream"

"Do you really think your guardian angel will let you get hurt?" he smiled.

"Guardian ang-"

He pushed me.

My feet left the edge and there was nothing I could do to stop myself falling. I was hurdling towards the ground backwards at full speed, Caleb's figure began to grow smaller, his hair turning darker and his eyes turning to mush. It happened in slow motion, like in the movies and only one word managed to escape my lips "Caleb!"

As if on cue Caleb jumped after me, he fell faster than me because he wasn't frantically flapping his arms, when he reached I wrapped my arms around his neck, buried my head in his neck and felt myself being lifted upwards, his wings flapped effortlessly and threw is high into the sky. So high I could reach out and touch the clouds, so high that the lights in the town looked like little dots all merging together.

"This is so beautiful" I said in aw.

"Sometimes it's good to have wings" he said.

I stared upon his wings which spread out beside him, they were so breathtaking and gorgeous I wanted to reach out and stroke them "Are they heavy"

He chuckled "Yes"

But the chuckle soon turned into a gasp as his trip tightened around my waist and his eyes grew wide, his pupils dilated as he spun me around the other side so he was facing the moon.
His whole body shook and tensed, his heart rate increases and soft moans came from his lips. Blood splattered across his wings and stained the purity of them, crimson dripped from his body and the scent of metal lingered in the air.

A spear was lodged in Caleb's stomach, it was thick and wooden and ripped his insides apart.

"Caleb!" I screamed loudly. That spear was meant for me but he took the fall anyway, he wasn't replying, his eye lids fluttered shut and his wings stopped flapping. My arms arms were still wrapped around his body and my head burried in his chest as We both fell out of the sky.

~*~
I personally love Rose and Caleb together they fit in my opinion and I'm sorry if you hate the fact that Dean isn't with rose anymore

I don't want people thinking Rose's a hoe for going from Dean to Caleb because she's not she actually liked Caleb in a romantic way but because of the curse all those emotions were enhanced and she was forced to love Dean but now the curse I lifted those feelings and now for Caleb if you get what I mean, also my friend just texted me saying MUBANGA DEMETRE IS #11 IN VAMPIRE and I was like no, seriously and I checked and it actually is 11Th on the hot list in vampire and I've never screamed so loudly! I just want to say thank you so much for the reads and your support it makes me so happy when I get comments about my stories and I get a chance to chat with you lovely readers! I love you so much you have no idea!!!