Chapter 17: Wounds and Blood

Start from the beginning

"No mum no! You can't leave me! I love you a lot. I will not go with that idiot piranha head! He's just like any piranha. He eats you alive. Please mum!", she was wishing.

Upon hearing my nickname, I reacted to it. I felt like waiting her up and beating her but I wasn't possible. Mum would kill me. She has finally fell asleep. If I would wake her up, I would have lots of trouble trying to make her fall asleep again. But I need to say something.

"You Pluto. You ain't less okay! You make people feel lonely as well!", I yelled at her.

"You see mum! Even when I'm with you, I still can hear him. He called me Pluto!", she mumbled.

She could hear me! No, oh no! I will teach her a lesson when she is much better, maybe to tomorrow morning.
********************************************
The sun rose very quickly.  I didn't realise that I was sleeping on the couch all this while. Nina was still sleeping. This is so amazing that she could sleep after going through so much. I couldn't even sleep for one night over two weeks, although I had short naps because dad gave me injections to put me to sleep.

I had already received a message telling me that I should get Nina ready and need to reach to the place where the funeral was suppose to be held on time.

I walked over to the bed was about to wake her up like how she did to me, by slapping me. But I don't want to do that. She's a girl and I'm  a guy. She might do a case on me. She might say that I harassed her. I began to shake her. She was mumbling something that u couldn't hear clearly. Then I bent down and blowed into her ear. She began to smile and was mumbling something again and I couldn't hear.

Suddenly my phone began to ring. I turned towards the side to get my phone from the side table. I saw the caller and I ignored it. It was Lara. Then I looked back at Nina but instead of looking at her I made a big mistake. She had already woke up and we were about to kiss each other, although by accident. We stared at each other's lips for some time and Nina broke the stare. She dropped back onto the bed.

Her eyes were puffy. Was she going to cry? I'm not sure. I didn't want to comfort her because it was hurt her ego.

"Nina, wake up. We are getting late. Go and get ready. I'll go to another room to get ready meanwhile.", I told her and picked up my clothes. I wanted to say "mum's room" but I know it would hurt her a lot. So I told her bluntly.

She didn't reply me but just kept staring at the ceiling. I didn't wait for her answer and just left the room.

After half an hour, I came back to check on her. She was was already ready. Both of us were dressed black from top to bottom. I was wearing a black short sleeve shirt and a pair of black pants. I was also wearing a leather jacket. It was raining outside and I didn't wanted to fall sick. Nina was wearing a faux leather stripped tank with a pair of black jeans. She combed her hair into a pony tail and wore her black fluffy winter jacket on.

"Let's go. We are running late.", I began to walk out of the room and she followed behind me, slowly. We went into the car and drove to where the funeral was going to be held at. We had already missed all the rituals so we needed to go for the burial ceremony only.

Both of us didn't talk to each other. Upon reaching our destination, mum and dad came to get us out of the car with two black umbrellas.

Raining. Black umbrella. Hero and heroine don't talk to each other. Quite familiar in my case as well. It was raining and we were carrying black umbrellas. Nina wasn't talking to me. But why is she even the heroine? She's not important to me what!

All of us walked to where Chloe's body was going to be buried. Everyone stood there. I saw Micheal crying. I think Nina is much braver than Michael. She at least does not burst out like that.

*******************************************
The ceremony ended and we all went to Michael's place. No one was talking to each other. Mum made coffee for all of us but no one drank it. I was stuck with my own situation remembering that person. Mum and dad were in their own mixed memories of Chloe and that person. Nina and Michael were remembering Chloe.

Oh Chloe. Why did you leave all us like that. Don't you know we all miss you so much. You reminded me of everything again. You opened my fresh wounds again. All the pain I went through some time ago came back again. All my wounds are bleeding again.

Why did I do that mistake that made me lose that person for life. I really don't want the old memories to haunt me again. Never ever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
End of chapter 17:

Sad? Emotional? Angry? Excited?

How are you feeling now? I'm feeling all 4! I'm dying to write my future chapters now. The story is going to be super interesting.

Who's that person? Give a guess everyone. Please answer this question everyone. I want to see all of your answers. I don't think it's someone you would know. Haha!

I think was a long chapter after some time.

For now, wait and wait and wait :)

Please vote, comment and follow me if you don't. :)