Alone But Not For Long Enough

Romeo

"You know we're all alone here in your house," Bentley said suggestively. "When does that ever happen?"

"Never," I said back as I moved closer to him.

"We should totally take advantage of it," he said as he ran his hand up my leg.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked. I knew exactly what he meant. I just wanted to see him take charge for once. I wasn't in the mood to be in control today like I usually was.

"This," he said as he pushed me down on the couch.

He pinned my hands above my head and I tried to struggle against him. I couldn't get out of his grip but it wasn't like I really wanted to anyway. His lips crashed into mine roughly and I wondered where this was coming from. He ground his hips into mine as he kissed me. I bucked my hips and arched my back when his lips found that spot right under my ear he knew drove me wild.

I tried to flip him so I was on top. He usually let me and gave in. This time though he wasn't letting me. I had to admit I liked this side of him. I had never seen it before. He let go of my hands and sat up a little pulling his shirt over his head. I ran my hands down the muscles on his chest. He shivered as my fingers brushed the waistline of his jeans.

He pulled me up and my shirt joined his on the floor. He sat down on the couch and pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him. I kissed him again as he ran his hands down my back. When he reached my butt, he grabbed it making our bodies grind together. I moaned from the friction it created and he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss by slipping his tongue in my mouth.

I pulled back first. Both of us were breathing heavy. We locked eyes as his hands undid the button of my pants and pulled down the zipper. His name escaped my lips as his fingers grazed my hard on. He put his hand in my boxers and I threw my head back. His moving hand felt so good.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" Hailey screamed as she came into the living room. "That is so gross!"

"What?" everyone else asked as they rounded the corner and stared into the living room.

Bentley and I turned to look at them and froze. I was mortified. Bentley's hand was still wrapped around me. My pants were pushed down a little and as much as I tried to hide it I was exposed to my family. I didn't know what to do. If I got up I would also be exposing Bentley because somehow in the process his jeans had become undone too. I was the only thing hiding him from my family.

"Damn baby you've grown since last time I saw you naked," my mom said. "But you were like seven then."

"MOM!" I screamed.

I was already embarrassed and she was making it worse. She had her hand over Montague's eyes and he was trying hard to see around her hand. My dad was holding on to the wall he was laughing so hard at what my mom said. I just wanted them to leave but the all just stood there like a bunch of perverts.

"Oh my god! Excuse me while I go gouge out my eyes with hot fireplace pokers!" Hailey said as she ran from the room.

"Can the rest of you follow her lead so we can get up?" I asked.

"Why can't you get up now? It's not like we haven't all seen it," my dad was still laughing. I thought now it was because he was nervous more than anything.

"Do you pervs really want to see what Bentley's working with?" I asked.

"Oh um, no thanks," my dad said as he and my mom turned around and left pulling Montague behind them.

"I'm going to Cameron's," Embry said as I heard the front door open and shut.

"I dated him first so it's not like I haven't seen it before," Juliet shrugged. "It's impressive. You're a lucky guy."