The Tour Bus Is Not For That

Riker

I looked everywhere for Ryssa. Where the hell was that girl? She wasn't in the dressing room with Dacia like she was supposed to be. When I got to the merchandise table Cameron and Juliet were setting up and Liam was nowhere in sight. I was thinking of lifting the chaperone rule, since her birthday was only a week away, but so help me if they were alone together I was going to lose it!

"Have you guys seen Ryssa and Liam?" I asked.

"No," Cameron answered.

"Shit," I said.

I walked towards the back of the stage and found Montague and Chapin looking at something on Chapin's phone. He hid it behind his back when he saw me. They were up to something. I just didn't know what. I knew they spied on everyone and if there was trouble anywhere they sniffed it out like dogs.

"Have you seen Ryssa and Liam?" I asked them.

"Yeah," Montague said.

"Where?" I asked.

"The tour bus," Chapin said.

"The 4Ever and a Day tour bus?" I asked. We had a few tour buses. They would have to be more specific.

"Yeah," Montague said again.

Ross needed to keep a better eye on this boy. I didn't have time for his games today.

"What are you hiding?" I asked.

"Nothing, Uncle Riker," he said innocently.

This little shit was definitely hiding something. I had a feeling it had to do with Ryssa and Liam. I thought for a minute about what to do. I needed to get to the tour bus but I had to know why he was acting so weird around me.

"Hand over the phone or I'll tell your parents what you're up to," I said.

"You wanna go there? I'll tell your wife what you've been up to in my attic," Montague threatened.

"Really? Who the fuck haven't you spied on?" I asked.

"I have no idea what you mean," Montague said. "What are you talking about?"

Chapin tried to hold back a laugh. "I think you better stop this conversation now and get to the tour bus."

"Hand me the phone," I demanded.

"Why don't you just go see for yourself? I'm sure the phone won't do it justice," Chapin shot back.

I sighed as I walked away from them. I was scared of what I was going to walk in on in the tour bus. I though back to twenty years ago and what my dad had walked in on in the tour bus between me and Raelyn. I broke out in a run. The only difference is both Raelyn and I were adults. Ryssa still had five days until she was eighteen.

I got to the door of the tour bus and tried the handle. At least they had thought to lock it. Which was something I hadn't done twenty years ago. I took my key and unlocked the door. Then I hesitated, I wanted to close my eyes but that would defeat the purpose of catching them. I heard Ryssa say Liam's name and then he said hers in more of a hissing sound like a snake. I knew what was going on before I went up the stairs.

When I got to the top step Liam was sitting on the couch and Ryssa was straddling him. His pants were at his knees and her skirt covered everything. The buttons of his shirt were undone and she was shirtless. Ryssa's hands were on the window on both sides of Liam's head and his hands were on her breasts.

I leaned back against the counter and said, "If you want to keep those hands I suggest you remove them from my daughter's breasts right now."

"Dad!" Ryssa said as she covered herself.