Confessions of a Bi-curious Teenage Boy

Romeo

I sat in the kitchen of the condo in Vegas alone. No one else was up yet. I looked at the time on the microwave and it said it was 5:15. I had been up most of the night. I just couldn't sleep. Something that happened last night made me curious. Well I had been curious about it for a while but last night fueled my curiosity even more. It wasn't something I wanted everyone to know and I had been hiding it for a while now. I was so afraid to act on it because what if little creepy eyes were watching me? Right now it was just a curiosity and I wasn't sure I'd ever act on it.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Bentley come into the kitchen. He was part of my curiosity. As much as I hated to admit it and would deny it if anyone asked me, I was a little attracted to him. Last night after watching him kiss Emerson, he had said he liked to kiss boys and girls.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked.

"I'm always an early riser," he said.

I licked my lips and took a deep breath. What came out of my mouth next surprised even me. "So what's it like to kiss a guy? I mean I've watched my brother and Cameron make out when I was supposed to be chaperoning them and I was always curious."

"I don't know how to explain it but I could show you," Bentley said leaning against the counter and crossing his arms.

Show me? Was I ready for that? If I did it I couldn't take it back. What if I liked it? What if it was more than just a kiss? What if I wanted more? What if we got caught kissing? My mind was so crowded with questions right now.

I decided to go for it. I got up from my sitting position at the table and walked over to Bentley. He grabbed me when I was close enough for him to touch and pushed me against the counter so my back was to it. We locked eyes. I knew he could tell I was nervous. He put his hands by my hips on the counter and kissed me.

It started out like any other kiss. His lips moved over mine and I kissed him back. I wasn't as grossed out as Emerson was when he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I liked the way he kissed and the taste of his mint toothpaste. I ran my hand up his chest as we kissed and felt his muscles under his shirt. Before I knew it my hand was in his hair pulling him closer.

"Wow," he said as he pulled away and we both panted for air.

"Yeah wow," I agreed.

"So what'd you think?" Bentley asked.

"I don't know. I think we need to do it again to be sure," I said as I kissed him again.

Montague

These people really should learn to lock their doors, I thought as I opened the door and walked into the condo the older kids were sharing. All this wedding crap was boring. I needed some good dirt on someone so I snuck out and came to see what I could dig up. I had even stolen Ross' cell phone in case I found something good.

I heard kissing noises in the kitchen and someone moaned. That had to be good juicy dirt! I creeped slowly so I wouldn't draw attention to myself and peeked around the doorway. I had expected to see Cameron and Embry or one of the other couples making out in the kitchen, but what I saw was even better!

I whipped out Ross' cell phone and hit record. Romeo was kissing that Bentley guy that was dating Juliet. They were really into it like the time I had caught Cameron and Embry on the cruise ship. Ross was going to love this! I recorded for a few more minutes and when they started getting all touchy feely I snuck back out the door.

I went back to my condo I shared with Ross and Victoria and snuck into their room. I made sure to leave the video up and put the phone on the night stand by Ross' side of the bed. I took the pen and paper on the night stand and wrote watch me in all capitals and left the room.