Chapter 15

Chapter 15

|Cathlyn’s Point Of View|

‘’ Uhm uh, eh ‘’

I don’t know, do I want to go on a date with Liam? I mean, yesterday I was sure I had feelings for Niall but now? Now I don’t even know what to do, say or anything.

The things Louis and Harry said to me earlier today flashed through my mind. It hurted. A lot. I was just good at hiding my feelings.  

‘’ Oh God, I knew this was a bad idea. I shouldn’t- ‘’ Liam said but I cut him off.

“ No, It’s just that, I, I need some time to think, Okay? “ I told him and he nodded understanding.

‘’ Um, Yea, Of course ‘’ He said and smiled unsure.

'' Yea, but i gotta go, I'll call you '' I said and he just nodded so I walked to the hall to get my

jacket. I opened the door and turned my head around.

'' Bye Liam! '' I shouted before I got our from Niall's flat and shut the door behind me.

I walked through the streets of London and just enjoyed how beautiful it was. Soon I could see mine and Ashley's flat and I ran the last stretch.

'' I'm home!! '' I shouted and Ashley came running down the stairs.

'' Heey, You know what, I think we need a girls night, don't you think? '' Ash suggested

'' Yea, totally! '' I agreed and hung my jacket in the hall before walking into the kitchen.

Ashley popped some popcorn while I took out a coke from the fridge.

When everything was done, We sat down on th couch and put some great music on.

'' So, Comming anywhere with Niall? '' Ash asked and I choked on my coke.

'' What? We're friends ok? '' I told her and she laughed sarcastically.

'' Sureeee, I'm your best friend, I can see you like him! ''

'' Well, He's cute..But he could have any girl in the world, why would he choose me?  ''

'' Because you, my friend, are amazing, beautiful, kind and just a wonderful person! '' Ashley stated.

'' Well, Thank you, But I don't think I want to be more than friends with him, You know, It could possibly ruin everything, I don't think I can take more sadness. ''

'' Sure, It's your choise Lyn, Just listen to your heart and bring your brain with you. '' Ash smiled

and so did I.

'' I love you Ash, You're so amazing ''

'' I love you too Lyn, I will always be here for you. ''

I smiled with my whole face. Ashley was a friend I could never lose. ever.

'' But I must say, I am so jealous you get to hang with One Direction! When am I gonna meet them? '' She asked and crossed her arms over her chest.

'' I don't know, Sometime '' I sighed.

So, 3/5 in One Direction hates me, Liam payne just a few hours ago, asked me out, And maybe just maybe..I'm falling for a certain Irish boy?

______________________________________________________

Author's note:

Thanks to you we've now reached 500 followers * mini party *

So what do you think about the chapter? :D

Vote, Comment, Keep reading and ADD TO READING LIST! :D

Peace out bro's

Chapter 16 will probably be up on saturday!

Trust ( One Direction ) EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें