Chapter 16

Chapter 16

|Niall’s Point Of View|

Cathlyn, Cathlyn, Cathlyn, She’s all I think about. I really like her and today I’ll find out if it’s the other way around.

I was taking Cathlyn to a theme park today. When I had finished breakfast I took my phone from the table and texted Lyn.

To: Cathlyn aka Beautifly<3<3

I’ll come and pick you up in ten, get ready for the best day ever :D x

I walked to the hall, took my jacket and walked out to my car. Nine minutes later I reached Cathlyns and Ashleys flat. I waited in my car for Lyn because she had told me she would be waiting outside the flat. I waited five more minutes until I decided to go and get her.

I knocked on their door and waited for someone to open.

‘’ I’m comming! ‘’ It wasn’t Cathlyns voice, but Ashley’s.

Seconds later the door swung open and I saw Ashley stan in front of me.

‘’ Oh, Niall, Hi ‘’

‘’ Is Cathlyn here? ‘’ I asked her and she nodded.

‘’ Yea, Wait a minute ‘’ She turned her head towards the staircase. ‘’ Cathlyn! Niall’s here! ‘’ She shoted and Cathlyn came running down the stairs.

‘’ Hi Snivy! ‘’ She exclaimed and hugged me.

‘’ Hello Beautifly ‘’ I replied and hugged her back.

‘’Okay, you really need to come up with a new pokémon name because I’m not beautiful. ‘’ She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I mean she really is beautiful. No. Wait, she’s more than beautiful. She’s wonderful, amazing, awesome. I could start calling her wonderfly. What? No. That does not sound good. At all. Maybe aweso-

‘’ NIALL? ‘’ Lyn shouted while waving her small hand infront of my face.

‘’ Eh, yes? ‘’ I looked at her questionally. She just rolled her eyes and we started to walk out.

She’s so cute when she rolls her eyes. They go all the way from the left side of her eyes to the right.

‘’ Aren’t you going to say goodbye to Olsen? ‘’ I asked Cathlyn and she started to stare at me weirdly. Okay, she looked really creepy.

‘’ One, Ashley’s last name is Brooks not Olsen. Two, I just said goodbye to her. And three, are you sure you want to go to the theme park today? Because you’re acting really weird. ‘’ She said.

Well, this is awkward. Can’t she see that she’s the reazon that I zone out all the time? Wait. Of course she can’t see that. I’m so stupid. But her brown hair, hazel eyes and perfect skintone, who wouldn’t zone out?

‘’ Niall! You’re doing it again! ‘’ She groaned.

‘’ Shit, I’m sorry. Lets go! ‘’

---

‘’ That roller coaster was AMAZING! ‘’ Lyn said while jumping up and down. Maybe going to the theme park wasn’t a good idea. I thought I was going to die while Cathlyn screamed and laughed in happiness. That was seriously the worst roller coaster ever.

‘’ Yeah, it was okay... I guess... ‘’ I looked down at my shoes trying to calm down from the life taking roller coaster.

‘’ Little Snivy scared? ‘’ She cooed.

‘’ No ‘’ I protested.

|Cathlyn’s Point Of View|

He was so scared. Maybe we should go home or something... It was kinda cute how he tried to deny it though.

‘’ Do you want to go home? ‘’ I asked and he nodded like a little kid. How cute.

He’s so cute. Just look at his blond dyed hair and his blue eyes.

‘’ Cathlyn, I need to ask you something. ‘’ Niall said seriously while staring into my eyes.

He’s eyes are freaking irresistible.

‘’ Yeah, go on! ‘’

‘’ Eh, uh, would you like to, uh, go out with, um, me sometime? ‘’ He said nervously. Wait. What the hell did Niall James Horan just say? Did he really want to go out with me?

I mean, he’s super cute and everything but I just don’t know.

I can’t risk to ruin our friendship.

‘’ Eh, Niall you see... I can’t. ‘’ I said. ‘’ I’m dating Liam. ‘’

____________________________________________

Author's note:

Heeey! Hope you liked it! Haha don't go crazy because of the ending haha.

We would really appreciate if you commented more! We really like it when you comment what you think etc!

Oh and by the way we have a twitter where we will tweet about the story and when the chapters are up etc. So follow insanetwins on twitter!

Yea and like always, Vote, Comment and Keep reading!!! :D

Peace out bro's

( Free polar bears to everyone that comments what they though about the chapter! )