Six - Hurt

Chapter 6

|Lyn’s Point Of View|

I knocked on the door. Ashley was at work so I went to Nialls place. When the door opened it wasn’t Niall.

It was Louis.

‘’ Oh, you again ‘’ He said and I rolled my eyes.

‘’ Missed me? ‘’ I asked sarcastically.

‘’ Niall isn’t here so what do you want? ‘’ He said. I didn’t like this lad.

‘’ Well, then I’ll wait for him so let me in ‘’ I said and pushed him out of my way.

I walked into the living room finding the other three guys at the couch.

I sighed slightly, rolled my eyes and were just about to leave the room when someone called my name.

‘’ What? ‘’ I snarled.

‘’ What’s your problem!? ‘’ Harry hissed.

‘’ You sure you really wanna know my problem? ‘’

‘’ Yeah ‘’

‘’ Well, sucks for you, I’m not telling you ‘’

‘’ You’re so mean and sassy! ‘’ Zayn said. Wow, I thought he couldn’t speak.

‘’ Of course he can! ‘’ Oops, did I said that loud?

‘’ Yes, you did and you know what? We know that you’re using Niall for fame, attention and money! You think we didn’t know but we do so disappear from here now, you little stupid shit. ‘’ Harry shouted at me. That really hurt. Okay, Lyn. Don’t cry. Stay Strong.

‘’ You know my name not my story! ‘’

| Niall’s Point Of View |

I slammed the door and quickly threw my shoes off.

‘’ You know my name not my story! ‘’ I heard Cathlyn’s voice shout.

Oh crap, what have they done?

The following second Cathlyn stormed out from the room.

‘’ Lyn, Wait! ‘’ I shouted but she just slammed the door in my face.

I ran into the living room finding the boys sitting in the couch.

‘’ What the hell did you do? ‘’

‘’ She deserved it ‘’ Harry murmured.

‘’ I thought you were better than this ‘’ I told them before leaving.

I bet she’s hurt.

Really hurt.

_________________________________________

Author's Note; (Please read everything!)

Helloo! First of all we want to say a BIG thank you to all your read, comments and votes! I means a lot! In the last chapter we wrote that at least 3 chapters will be up, but maybe it only will be this and one more, I'm sorry! But I'm going to Stockholm, (TO 1D-WORLD WOOHOO) and I can't take my computer with me so yeah and we only have chapter 7 done but unedited and we just started to write chapter 8. I will try the hardest I can to update and write more on chapter 8 so I can upload it but I don't know if I have time enough to do it. I will update next chapter on Thursday. We love you so much and even if it's bad update don't stop reading! 

Peace out bro's! 

Vote, Comment And Keep Reading! ;) <3