Chapter 22

Chapter 22

| Cathlyn’s Point Of View |

I opened my eyes and looked around me. I noticed Niall’s arms tight wrapped around me, so I looked over at him. He stared at me but I couldn’t tell how he felt. He removed his arm and I suddenly I felt so cold. He stood up and so did I but he kept staring at me.

‘’ Why did you save me? ‘’ I whispered trying not to break down in tears. My voice was shaking but I needed to stay strong. If I started to cry, maybe he thought I regreted what I did, but I didn’t. I wanted to die. I didn’t want to live anymore. I didn’t want to deal with all this shit. I wanted to get away from my life. I had lost hope on anyone saving me from all my pain.

‘’ Why wouldn’t I? ‘’ He asked like it was the most obvious thing ever.

‘’ Because you promised you wouldn’t tell anyone, but you did, you told everyone my secret! ‘’

‘’ I did it because-’’ But I cut him off before he could say more.

‘’ I should go home ‘’

‘’ No please, wait Lyn ‘’ He said but I just started to walk away from him.

‘’ I did it because I love you ‘’ I heard him shout but I just pretended that I didn’t hear it and kept walking. I knew it wasn’t true because if it was, he shouldn’t have told them. He promised.

I wasn’t going back to Liam’s place so I walked straight home. Because I never wanted to see any of those boys ever again. I was tired of people letting me down.

As I entered our flat Ashley came running into the hall.

‘’ Where the heck did you go? You got me worried sick ‘’ She yelled.

‘’ I just- I ran, Niall found me, Tried to talk to me, whatever, I hate him. ‘’ I skipped the part about my ‘ Suicide attempt ‘.

‘’ God, I was so worried, Never run away like that again ‘’

‘’ But Ash! Didn’t you hear what that jerk said! He told them everything! He promised not to ‘’

‘’ Did it ever cross your mind that maybe he did it to protect you? ‘’ Ashley sighed.

‘’ Why would he? ‘’

‘’ Because It’s quite obvious that he likes you, When you like someone you don’t want that person to be hurt. ‘’

‘’ He doesn’t like me, He’s just like the others in that stupid boyband! I’m not changing my mind about him, He’s an idiot!  ‘’ I yelled, walked upstairs and slammed the door to my room.