Chapter 18

Chapter 18

|Niall’s Point Of View|

‘’ Niall we’re best friends and you can’t even tell me whats wrong? ‘’ Harry said and looked dissaponted at me.

‘’ You wouldn’t understand Haz. ‘’ I said quietly and pulled my duvet over my face.

‘’ Well, Even if you’re not going to tell me, at least get over it and get up from your bed Ni! You’ve done nothing for days! ‘’ Harry sighed. Yeah, He was right.

‘’ But- ’’

‘’ It’s a girl isn’t it? ‘’ Harry asked and I nodded.

‘’ I like her alot,I mean alot, but she rejected me, of course. ’’ I sobbed. Oh call me cheesy but I like Lyn so much, It freaking hurts. But she’s taken. That’s not the worst part. She’s dating my best friend.

‘’ Niall, I’ve said it before, Just do something sweet for her, tell her how you really feel, if she rejects you after that, She wasn’t right for you okay? ‘’ Harry said and rubbed my back.

I nodded and wiped away my tears.

‘’ You’re probably right, Thanks Haz ‘’

--

|Cathlyn’s Point Of View|

From: Snivy aka Niall<3<3

Hiiii Lyn! I wanna show you something, can i pick you up at 7? :) xx

I looked at the message and frowned in confusion.

What did he want to show me? His new car? No. His new flat? No, why would he buy a new flat? Maybe he bought a dog? Nahh. His new girlfriend? Yes, probably.

I felt my heart beat faster, almost like it was going to break apart.

To: Snivy aka Niall<3<3

Hellooo!! Yes, I’ll be ready at 7. See you :)

I brushed my teeth, ate lunch and did everything I needed and just when I was ready the doorbell rang. I ran into the hall, unlocked the door and opened it.

‘’ Hi Cathlyn! Here, put this on. ‘’ He smiled and gave me a scarf.

‘’ Why, It’s not like it’s cold outside? ‘’ I said in confusion.

‘’ Over your eyes! I want to surprise you ‘’ He said. Oh a surprise!

I tied the scarf around my head, covering my eyes. I reached for Nialls hand and when i felt his skin on mine sparks flew. Oh,

How clever of you to break his heart by telling him you’re with his best friend! Well played Lyn! Just great.

He led me to his car and we drove off to- I had no idea where.

‘’ Are we there yet? ‘’ I nagged. I wasn’t really patient you know.

‘’ Yea, We’re here ‘’ He chuckled and helped me out of his car.

‘’ Can I take of this scarf now? ‘’ I sighed.

‘’ Yea, go on ‘’ He said and i ripped of the scarf.

What I saw next was beyond beautiful.

We were in a park,It wasn’t big and there wasn’t alot of people there.On the grass there was a white blanket and there was a little lake infron of it, Where hundreds ( I’m not joking ) candles were floating around.

‘’ So, Do you like it? ‘’ Niall asked and I just nodded cause honestly, I was speechless.

‘’ It’s..It’s, Beautiful ‘’ I said and Niall smiled at me.

We sat down at the blanket and I burried my face in  his neck. He turned his head and looked strange at me.

‘’ Oh, I’m sorry but your neck is comfy ‘’ I laughed.

‘’ Well, Cathlyn..I took you here because I have to tell you something ‘’ He said seriously staring into my eyes.

‘’ Okay, Tell me ‘’

‘’ So, I know you’re with Liam, I know you probably don’t have feelings for me but I’ve felt like crap ever since you told men, that you were dating Liam. I’m deeply inlove with you Lyn, I’ve been for a while now, I was just too scared to tell you, And now, It’s too late. ‘’ He was on the verge of tears now.

‘’ Niall, look, I- ‘’

‘’ No, It’s fine, I’m not going to destroy your and Liams relationship, I’m sorry Lyn, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. ‘’ He got up from the blanket and started to walk away.

‘’ Niall! ‘’ I said, But he didn’t hear me.

‘’ NIALL! I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO! ‘’ I yelled and the small amount of people that was in the park looked at me. Some of them ‘’ aww’d ‘’ causing my cheeks to turn bright red. Niall had stopped and turned around. I walked up to him smiled slightly at him.

‘’ I never dated Liam, It was just an excuse, I was scared Niall, I didnt want to ruin our friendship! But I’ve realised something, I want to be so much more than your friend Niall. ‘’ I said it. I actually said it!

I realized Niall was leaning in- wait what, was he going to kiss me?

‘’ I should be home by now, Ash is probably wondering where I am ‘’ Great excuse Lyn.

‘’ Oh, Yea, I’ll drive you ‘’ Niall said both dissapointed and surprised.

Do you wanna hear the truth, Im scared. Not because I think were going too fast or anything.

I’m scared, Because I’ve never kissed anyone before.

_________________________________________________

Sorry for the mistakes! Whats gonna happen now?? :O That was kind of a cliffhanger but we do like cliffhangers! haha.

Sorry that we're slow we have school you know, and a life :(

Just keep commenting voting and reading and we will keep updating!

Thanks for 8000 reads again!

Read vote and comment! :) love y'all! :D x

Peace Out Bro's!