Ten - Do you fancy him?

Chapter 10

|Cathlyn’s Point Of View|

Will the pain ever stop?

Niall hugged me once again but the tears wouldn’t stop stream down my face.

‘’ Cathlyn, Look at me ‘’ He said and I did.

‘’ You’re so strong, I know you have a hard time and I know it feels like nothing ever will be fine but i will help you, I will fix you. ‘’ He said.

He did really care.

I nodded slightly because honestly, I had no idea how to respond that.

‘’ Do you want to stay the night? ‘’ He asked kindly.

‘’ Yes, please. If you let me. ‘’

‘’ Ofcourse, Why wouldn’t I? ‘’

‘’ I don’t know, maybe you were planning something. ‘’

‘’ No no, It’s okay ‘’ He said and smiled at me.

-Next Morning-

The first thing I heard when I woke up was talking. I walked down to the kitchen and saw Niall and Liam talking.

‘’ Morning, love ‘’ Niall said taking a sip of his tea. I smiled at him and sat down next to Niall.

‘’ Hi Cathlyn ‘’ Liam said smiling at me. Why did he smile at me? I thought he hated me.

‘’ Um, Hi ‘’ I said unsure looking at Liam. He smiled again and I looked away. He’s not supposed to smile at me, he was supposed to give me death glares! What was wrong with him!?

‘’ You fit in Niall’s clothes ‘’ Liam smirked. What? Oh shit, I still had Niall’s clothes on from the night.

‘’ Uhh, thanks, I think.. ‘’ I said and rolled my eyes. ‘’ I’m going to change and go home, I need to talk to Ash. ‘’

‘’ Is Ash your boyfriend? ‘’ Liam looked at me with big eyes. Okaay??? So he thought Ash was a boy... I laughed a little and he looked like a question mark.  

‘’ Yeah, sure. He’s my boyfriend ‘’ I teased. ‘’ Oh crap, my boyfriend likes boys... ‘’ I said looking down at my phone.

‘’ I’m sorry to hear that? ‘’ Liam said but it came out like a question.

‘’ But wait, my boyfriend became a she ‘’ I said and Liam looked over at Niall who was trying his hardest to not laugh. He looked pretty stupid to be honest.

‘’ Eh, Okay? ‘’

‘’ Now when I think about it, my boyfriend was born as a girl and live with me. Hmm... ‘’ I said and put my thinking face on. Liam just looked down at the table and I could tell that he was really embarrassed. I walked into the guestroom, where I slept last night and changed into the clothes I wore yesterday. My phone buzzed, I looked over at it and saw that it was a new message from my boyfriend.

From; Ash with a lovely ass xxxx

I just made lunch, r u comin home soon? x

To; Ash with a lovely ass xxxx

Hello boyfriend. Yesss, i’m comin home in 30. SAVE FOOD FOR ME!!!! xx

I know I just ate breakfast but Ashley’s food was YUM. I repeat Y-U-M. No, but seriously, it was really delicious. That’s an adventage of living with Ashley. I said goodbye to Niall and Liam who was talking about the girl who hided in a trash can when they were in Sweden. (A/N; Yes, that actually happened. Lmao) I walked home and when I opened the door Ashley came running towards me and gave me a big hug.

‘’ Where were you, Lyn? ‘’ Ashley asked while I pulled back from her hug.

‘’ At Niall’s, I’ll tell you everything while we eat. ‘’ I said and I told her everything. From me storming into Niall’s house to Niall and Liam talking about the trash can girl in Sweden.

‘’ So, Liam thought I was your boyfriend? ‘’ She laughed as I nodded.

‘’ So...I heard that you fancy Niall ‘’ Ashley said and smirked.

‘’ WHAT!? No I don’t! Where did you hear that!? ‘’ I quesioned and looked at her with big eyes.

‘’ I’m just joking, Lyn! But seriously do you fancy him? ‘’

‘’ No. ‘’ I said seriously and I saw that she didn’t believe me. Hello!? I told her the truth and seriously, fancy Niall? Pfft, why would I do that?

‘’ Are you sure? ‘’ Ashley asked and I nodded slowly so she understood that I didn’t fancy him. She sighed and rolled her eyes. ‘’ Okay, but you two would make a cute couple! ‘’

‘’ Shut up! ‘’ I told her and hit her playfully on her right arm.

But when I think about it;

Maybe I do fancy Niall.

________________________________________________________

Author's note;

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, COMMMENTS AND VOTES IT MEANS SO MUCH!!!! The next chapter will probably be up on Wednesday or Thursday. Love you sooo much xxxx Follow us on twitter; @insanetwins

Peace out bro's!

Vote, comment and keep reading! :)

Ps. Add to reading list too! ;)