Chapter 14

Chapter 14

|Liam’s Point Of View|

I hopped out from my car and closed the door. I was going out for a coffee at starbucks and try to clear my mind from everthing. I passed a few stores and I was lucky that no one recognized me. It was a sunny day and to my suprise there wasn’t so many people out. I went past topshop but stopped when I heard a familiar vocie.

Cathlyn.

She turned around and saw me. She smiled and waved at me so I walked over to her and gave her a light hug.

‘’ Hi Liam! What’s up? ‘’ She asked.

‘’ I was just on my way to starbucks, wanna join me? ‘’

She thought for a while until she finally spoke.

‘’ ..Yeaa, sure just gonna tell Ash ‘’ She said and walked over to Ashley before she came back.

‘’ So, Let’s go then? ‘’ She said and I nodded. We started walking towards starbucks and I thought of something to say. The awkward silence was killing me but I couldn’t think of anything to say.

‘’ Well... How are you? ‘’ I said trying to break the awkwardness.

‘’ I’m, uh, good... I think ‘’ She sounded unsure. ‘’ How about you? ‘’

‘’ Yeah, I’m fine thanks ‘’ I smiled at her and she smiled shyly back.

We walked in to Starbucks and saw a huge pile of people waiting for their coffe.

‘’ Uh, maybe we should- ‘’

‘’OH. MY. GOD. IS THAT LIAM PAYNE FROM ONE DIRECTION? ‘’ I heard a vocie shriek and almost everyone turned towards me and Cathlyn.

‘’ RUN. ‘’ I said and took Cathlyns hand. We ran out and I felt butterflies in my stomach all the time.

No, I need to tell her. I’m gonna tell her.  

After a couple of minutes we stopped to catch our breaths. I looked back and saw that no one followed us any more.

‘’ We’re almost at my home, want to hang out? The lads can be there but I’m sure they wouldn’t care. I mean it’s my flat... ‘’ I said. Butterflies. Butterflies everywhere in my belly. I couldn’t even talk to her without getting butterflies in my stomach and that’s pretty bad.

‘’ Uhh, yea, sure! ‘’ She said and we started walk in the direction of my house.

‘’ Tell me someting about yourself. ‘’ I said trying to start a conversation.

‘’ I have trust issues. ‘’ She said and quickly covered her mouth with her hand. Okay. Why did Cathlyn tell me that?

|Cathlyn’s Point Of View|

Why the hell did I just tell Liam I have trust issues?

‘’ Uh, erm, I wasn’t going to say that... It just flew out of my mouth.. ‘’

“ It’s okay, You can trust me, I will never hurt you Cathlyn “ He said and flashed me a smile.

I just nodded and soon I could see Liam’s flat. Just my luck, the other boys were there. Everyone except Niall.

'' I'm gonna make tea, do you want some? '' Liam asked and I nodded.

Liam walked into the kitchen and I sat down in the couch and ignored the death glares I got.

'' Oh, So now your trying to use Liam too? You're good. '' Louis smirked.

'' I'm not using anyone, What's your problem? '' I asked angrily and glared at him.

'' What's his problem? What's your problem? '' Harry snapped at me.

I sighed and ignored them. They didn't know how much this hurt me. The way they hated me. The way they tried to keep me away from Niall. I'm not stupid, I know they don't want me near Niall or anyone of them. I wish I could tell them my story but I'm defenitely not going to trust these idiots. They will probably tell the world and make me look weaker than I already am. I seriously don't need anymore crap in my life.

'' Look, I don't want to be mean, but it's not hard to see that you're trying to use us, Well, you're not gonna succeed, Niall's going to realize how fake you are and leave you. ''

'' Just leave me alone, Let Niall make his own decisions! '' I yelled at them and then turned around and looked out of the window.

They left the room pretty soon and Liam came in with the tea.  

'' So, I was wondering..if maybe you wanted to go out s-sometime, I mean like..l-like a date '' Liam suddenly said and I almost choked on my tea.

Did Liam just ask me out?

_______________________________________________________

Author's note:

What do you think about this chapter? :)

So, spring break is over which means the updates might be slower than usual, Ofcourse we'll try to update as much as possible, but you've been warned aha (:

So, Team Niall or Team Liam? :)

Vote, comment, and keep reding xx

Peace out bro's!

Chapter 15 will probably be up on wednesday (: xx love you.