Chapter 30

Chapter 30

|Cathlyn’s Point Of View|

‘’ Have you got everything? ‘’ I asked looking through Ashley’s suitcase.

‘’ I think so ‘’ She nodded. Ashley was going on a camp for people who liked to sing and play music. I had forced her to go since I know she loves music and she sings like an angel. She just won’t admit it, I don’t even know if she realize how good she is. But she finally gave in and she was going. 

‘’ I’m gonna miss you so much ‘’ I smiled sadly at Ashley.

‘’ I know, I’m gonna miss you too, But I’ll call everyday ‘’ 

‘’ You promise? ‘’

‘’ I promise ‘’

Ashley took her suitcase and threw me one last look at me before she walked out and closed the door after her. So, Ashley would be gone for three weeks, Thank god I wouldn’t be alone that much. We had already planned a sleepover and the boys had promised to come over after they had been in the studio.  This sleepover included a movienight and I was the one to rent the movies. They had also forced me to rather pick a lame romantic comedy than the movies I would suggest, Got me thinking of the last time we had a movienight, Well at least Niall, Liam and I. 

I took my jacket and put it on after I had put on my shoes. I opened the front door and got out from the flat and closed the door behind me. I locked it and started walking to the movie store. 

While trying to pick  movie someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around surprised because when I turned around two girls at the age, I would guess, 14 or 15 stood there. 

‘’ Do I know you? ‘’ I asked unsure. I might have sounded a bit mean. 

‘’ You’re Niall Horans girlfriend, right? ‘’ they asked with hope in their eyes. 

‘’ Yep, that’s me ‘’ I chuckled. 

‘’ Wow, you’re even more beautiful in real life ‘’ One of the girls exclaimed.  

‘’ Thank you? You two are really cute ‘’ 

‘’ Thank you ‘’ they both said happily.

I picked a random movie that looked pretty good and before I payed for it the two girls asked for a picture and I also asked for their twitter names, even though I rarely went on twitter,  but my boyfriend did. 

When I got home again a glanced at the clock in the kitchen. 5.17pm. That meant that the boys would be here in any minute. Just when the thought had hit me, the doorbell rang and I hurried to open the door. 

‘’ Hi beautiful ‘’ Niall said and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

The other greeted me with hugs before we went into the living room where I already had turned the TV on. 

‘’ We’ve ordered pizza and I think it should be here at any minute ‘’ Liam said and I nodded. 

‘’ Great, We can wait with the movie until the pizza is here, right? ‘’ I asked and they all agreed. 

|Harry’s Point Of View|

The movienight continued with pizza and popcorn. The movie was okay, I guess better on choosing movies if it was the theme horror. After all she did scare the shit out of Niall and Liam once. 

My phone let out the tune for messages and I quickly picked it up before someone else did. I opened the message app and read the new message. 

From: Unknown

It’s sad how you all are to stupid and can't see how fake that girl is. - H

Both me and Louis had gotten a call from Cathlyn’s sister, Hannah. 

But she had also started sending texts about how fake Cathlyn was. Of course I wouldn’t believe anything without proof. 

I ignored the text and joined the others conversation again. This was going to be a fun sleepover, nothing would ruin it.

But of course, I couldn’t get those stupid texts off my mind completely.

___________________________________________

I'm sorry, It's short and it's bad I apologize. I'm going on a trip for almost a week, I'll go on sunday ( July 14 ) and I'll be back again next saturday ( July 20 ) I don't know if there will be any updates until then, depends on the other girl who writes on this story, It's up to her so you can't really expect an update but we'll see. 

Question of chapter 30: What do you think Hannah wants? Like why is she sending those texts? 

Please comment more, Or there will be longer between the chapters because comments makes us want to write. We want to know what you think, If theres something we can do better etc.

Have a nice week and as usual don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and KEEP READING

Peace Out Bro's