Eleven - Movie-night with the queen of horror movies

Chapter 11

|Cathlyn's Point Of View|

No way! I do not fancy Niall Horan, end of story. Pfft, I will never EVER fancy Niall. He's my friend and that's final.

I mean best friends. Just think about how weird it would- My phone is ringing... WHY NOW!?!? CAN'T THEY SEE THAT I'M TRYING TO THINK HERE? Oh wait, they can't... Well, back to reality.

'' Hello? '' I said without botheringlooking at the caller ID.

'' Hi, is this Lyn? '' An Irish accent said. Niall.

'' No, it's Bob's pizza, who is this? '' I said and put my italian accent on.

Yes, I have an awesome Italian accent.

'' Uh, Niall ''

'' HORAN? FROM ONE DIRECTION? '' I tried to sound like a fangirl, but still with my Italian accent on.

'' Yes, uh, um, I think I called wrong person. Uh, I, uh, need to go now-''

'' WAIT! Who were you calling anyways? '' I tried as weird as possible.

'' I was calling a friend asking her if she wanted to watch some movies '' He said nervously.

'' OMG, Is she your girlfriend, Omg I am so going to tweet this '' I said in a high pitched voice. I really tried to not laugh but i couldn't hold it much longer.

'' No she's not my girlfriend and I really need to go now and please don't leak my number, Bye ''

Soo..Movies? If movies' what he wants, Movies he will have. I smirked to myself.

To: Niall

Make loads of popcorn, We're having a movie night, I'll be at your flat in 30

|Niall's Point Of View|

'' I've got the popcorn! '' Liam shouted. Just then the doorbell rang, I rand there and opened.

'' Hi Niall, Ready to watch some movies? '' Cathlyn smiled.

'' Uh, Sure..Come in '' I said but it felt so confusing, I mean just when i was about to call her she texted me asking the same thing. She walked into the living room and sat down in the couch next to Liam.

'' So, Liam and I were thinking of watching-''

'' HORROR MOVIE MARATHON!!! '' She shouted. R.I.P my ears.

'' But I don't have any horror movies at all '' I said but that seemed to make her even happier.

She picked up a bunch of movies from her backpack.

'' I've got this '' She told us and took up like 5 more movies. She looked at me and Liam with an evil grin.

'' But I don't like horror movies Lyn '' I groaned.

'' Awwhh, Is little Niall scared? '' She said in a baby voice.

'' No! '' I stated and she just smirked.

'' Well, I've got Paranormal Activity 1 to 4, all the saw movies, the walking dead, friday the 13th, the ring, scream, jaws, the grudge 1, 2 and 3, resident evil, day after dead, secret window- ''

'' STOP!!! '' Liam shouted and she looked over at him like someone said her biggest secret.

'' Just take the one that you like the most. '' He said.

'' Okay, Then the saw movies it is ''

'' All? '' I asked.

'' Yes, It's a movie marathon '' She said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

I'm gonna die. I will never be able to sleep again. This is the biggest mistake I'll ever make.

|Cathlyn's Point Of View|

I looked over at the boys and saw Liam tremble with fear, It didn't look normal. And Niall was about to cry, So i turned the tv off.

'' C'mon, It wasn't that scary '' I said.

'' Are you even human? I mean most girls hates, I repeat hates horror movies, You watch them like it's some romantic comedy '' Liam stated.

'' Well, If you haven't already noticed, I'm not like everyone else. '' I shrugged.

'' I think y-you're cool though '' Liam said and smiled. Poor boy, so scared of one horror movie.

'' Thanks Liam '' I smiled.

'' Are you sleeping here Lyn? '' Niall asked.

'' Yes, If it's okay '' He nodded and they both smiled. '' I'm going to take a fast shower, be right back '' I said and smiled. I was going to prank them. Or, scare the shit outta them.

I walked up to the bathroom and I closed the door, not locking it though. After about 5 minutes I let out a loud scream and I heard footsteps running towards the bathroom. I curled up into a ball in the corner of the bathroom and the door swung open.

'' ARE YOU OKAY, LYN? '' Niall almost shouted. He had worried look on his face and I tried my hardest to not laugh.

'' It's someone behind the curtains in the bathtub. '' I said trying to sound as scared as possible. Liam and Niall looked at the bathtub and then over at me again with really scared looks.

'' WE NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! '' Liam shouted and I couldn't hold it any longer. I started to laugh uncontollably and they sent me confusing looks. Liam went to the bathtub and pulled the curtains away. He looked down at the bathtub and found nothing. Of course he looked at me with a death glare and I sent him an 'oopsss'. Niall rolled his eyes and walked out from the bathroom followed by Liam. Niall fetched a duvet and a pillow and threw them on the couch. I plopped down on the couch and pulled the duvet over me. I said my goodnights to the boys as Liam walked to the guestroom and Niall to his room, of course.

I was almost asleep when I felt someone beside me. I looked up and saw a smiling Niall sitting there.

'' What do you want? '' I snarled at him.

'' I can't sleep '' He sounded like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

'' And why did you come to me? ''

'' Because, I was going to ask if I could sleep with you... Not in the uh, sexual way you know... ''

'' Yes, I understood that... And no, why can't you sleep with Liam instead? ''

'' But Liam snores! '' He complained and I rolled my eyes. '' Please, Lyn!!! ''

'' Ugh, Fine but keep your clothes on ''

'' What? Yes of course! '' He said and looked at me with big eyes.

|Niall's Point Of View|

I laid down beside her and shut my eyes.

" Niall " I heard Cathlyns voice beside me.

" Yes? "

" I haven't had this fun in a long time, thank you "

" It's fine, I had fun too. " I might have schooted a little bit closer to her in that moment but she was okay with that.

Well I don't really know what I feel for her,

I think I might be falling for Cathlyn.

______________________________________________________

Author's Note;

Yaayy, Finally :D Ugh, We're stuck in homework :(

So, We have tests on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Ugh..

but then we will have a week off and then we will be able to write some chapters extra :D

Chapter 12 will be up sometime next week!

Peace out bro's!

Vote, comment and keep reading! xx We love you!

Add to reading list if you want :D xxxx