Chapter 20

Chapter 20

| Niall’s Point Of View |

I sat at a table waiting for Cathlyn. I didn’t tell the boys that she were coming because I knew they didn’t like her. At all. If they only knew her story. I want to tell them, but I don’t want to lose Lyn, I can’t lose Lyn. I don’t even know what we are. I know I want to be with her, Like for the rest of my life. Maybe I ruined everything with trying to kiss her. It was clear that she didn’t want to kiss me and maybe I shouldn’t have tried.  We’re not even together, yet.

I finally saw Cathlyn walking towards me. She was wearing a short black dress, and black shoes with studs on them. She looked perfect, like always. She walked up to me and hugged me tight.

‘’ Hi Niall ‘’ She flashed me a smile.

‘’ Hi, So where’s Ash? ‘’ I asked starting a conversation.

‘’ I think she’s dancing or something ‘’ She said and nodded.

‘’ Well, Let’s go to the bar ‘’ I said and took her hand.

‘’ Are you sure the boys wont be angry if we’re holding hands? I mean I know they don’t like me. ‘’ She asked nervously. Maybe she didn’t want to hold my hand. Maybe it made her uncomfortable. So I let go of her hand. Not that I wanted to. Actually all I wanted to do was hold her hand forever.

She looked up at me a bit disappointed what I could see. I’m so confused.

‘’ Lyn, You know, when you s-said, You were in love with me, Was all of that true? ‘’ I asked seriously looking into her beautiful eyes.

‘’ Y-yes ‘’ She cleared her throat. ‘’ Yes I’m in love with you ‘’ She looked down at the floor chewing on her lower lip. Well let’s just get it over with.

‘’ Um, Cathlyn..Will you be my girlfriend? ‘’ She looked up at me and I thought that I could see happiness in her eyes. We stood there, just looking at eachother for a while, before she spoke.

‘’ Yes, I’ll be your girlfriend ‘’ She said and giggled. She was so beautiful, not to mention that she had the the cutest laugh ever.

|Harry’s Point Of View|

I was just dancing around like everyone else. When a certain girl caught my eye. I walked up to her and smiled my famous dimple smile that -what people said- made all the girls melt.

‘’ Hey ‘’ I said and she kept dancing.

‘’ Hi! ‘’ She said and smiled, making my smile look like a llamas ass compared to hers. Not that I know how that looks but I bet it’s not beautiful at all.

‘’ Yea, It’s nice seeing you again...I never catched your name actually? ‘’

‘’ It’s Ashley ‘’

‘’ Beautiful name for a beautiful girl ‘’

‘’ Cheeky much?  ‘’

I laughed and looked at the floor trying to avoid zoning out because I could easily get lost in those wonderful eyes of hers.

|Liam’s Point Of View.|

I believe I was the only sober person in this club. The time was almost 2am so I thought I would make sure Ashley, Cathlyn and the lads would get home. I spotted Cathlyn and Niall, Leaning their heads on eachothers shoulders while dancing slowly. There was like a knife cut into my heart when I saw them together. But I shook it off as I walked towards them.

‘’ Hey guys, are you having fun? Maybe we should be heading home ‘’ I said and they pulled away from eachother and looked at me.

‘’ I’m batman I do what ever I want to! ‘’ Cathlyn snarled and I just chuckled.

‘’ No, c’mon! It’s really late. ‘’

‘’ I WANT TO STAY HERE. ‘’ She said crossing her arms.

‘’ Okay, five more minutes I’m going to look for the others. ‘’ I said knewing that I wouldn’t win the argument.I wished that someone could stayed sober with me because Zayn was impossible to get home when he was drunk. I walked around the dance floor searching for, well, everyone when I saw Louis and Eleanor snogging. Great, just great. When did she get here anyways? I felt so lonely. Niall was with Cathlyn, Louis with Eleanor, Harry probably with some hot girl and I didn’t even want to know where Zayn was. Suddenly, I was on the floor.

‘’ Oh my god! I’m so sorry, I was searching for my friend and didn’t see you, I’m sorry ‘’ A sober, or she seemed sober, girl with curly hair said. I stood up and smiled at her.

‘’ It’s okay love, I’m Liam. ‘’ I said and reached out my hand.

‘’ I know who you are ‘’ She giggled and shaked my hand softly. ‘’ I’m Danielle but you can call me Dani. ‘’

‘’ Nice to meet you Dani. ‘’ I smiled at her. That was one of the cutest laughs I’d ever heard.

‘’ You too, Liam. Well I need to find my friend, see you. ‘’ She said and walked away. I watched her walk away with every step she took. Okay, put everything together Liam.

You just met a girl. You don’t know anything about her, only that her name is Danielle and she’s beautiful. I’ve moved on from Cathlyn and now I like a girl who I don’t know anything about. What is wrong with me?

_______________________________________________

Author's Note:

We have been writing alot since last time actually! So hopefully we will update more now :)

thank you a million times for 10.000 reads! This is amazing!  

We're doing the twitcam on thursday probably.

What do you think about the story so far? :D Leave a comment.

And as always VOTE, COMMENT and keep reading! Love you.

Peace out bro's!