The Guy who Feared

Start from the beginning

"Ahh no. You are not taking a shower with me."

"Why not?!"

"Okay, you have a problem."

"Well, you told me to clean myself."

"The only thing you're gonna be cleaning yourself with is holy water. You need a lot of that."

"Hahaha nah I'm just playing with you. Why would I take a shower with you? I find that disguising to be in a shower with anyone but myself. And we're just friends so that's not gonna work out either."

I let out a breath of relief, but then realize that Stiles was still here.
"Stiles! You can get out now!"

"Oh right. Sorry 'bout that." He lets out a small chuckle and finally leaves the bathroom. We just had a full on conversation together in one bathroom!

Oh my god he didn't even wash his hands!!!!

I grab a towel, dry myself, and wrap it around my hair and wearing it like this spa looking towel hat. I put lotion on myself and dress myself in a loose shirt and plaid pajamas that Stiles gave me.

I wanted to freak Stiles out, so I gave the foggy mirror and write, "I'm coming for you Stiles. It's too late to hide, because we're already watching you. Don't look back. Never blink.
~ The Weeping Angels."

I leave the steamy bathroom and enter the room with cold, soft breezes from the AC. I look to left to see Stiles sitting on the edged of the bed like a little kid, staring at me.

"I have never seen anyone else were my clothes instead of me."

"Oh, uhh, sorry if I was unprepared."

"No, don't be. It's totally fine. I, ahh, I'm gonna take a shower now." He awkwardly shifts himself away from the bed, pass me, and enter the bathroom.

Seconds later, I hear Stiles screaming and nearly falling on the gray carpet outside the bathroom. Thanks to his hands tightly holding the doorknob, he didn't fall down. That sucks.

"You okay?"

"The Weeping Angels are trying to get me."

"The What?"

"The Weeping Angels." His long fingers were shaking. To stop, he kept intertwining his fingers together, and focused on his hands. He would always look down, but few times, he would stare back at me.

I knew who they were, but I just acted like I didn't know to freak him out even more. But I may have taken this way to far.

"They are from Doctor Who. And they are pure evil. If you look at these evil statue angels in the eye, you die... kind of. You can't look back or blink, because every time you do that, they come closer and closer to you."

"Wow. Well, good luck being alone in here. I'm gonna get a snack. See ya."

"Wait!" He ran after me while I ran towards the door.

I was so close to the door until Stiles pulls my arm and hugs me from behind.

I try to pull his arms that were wrapped around my waist away, but his grip was too strong. He lays his head on my shoulder and I could hear the shakiness from his voice.

He stays in his position, whispering near my ear in his shaky but raspy voice, "Please don't leave. Don't leave me here alone. Please don't."

I nearly died when I heard that. I didn't know that pulling this small joke could terrify him this much.

"Fine. I'll stay. But I'm gonna grab a snack after you're done taking a shower."

He turns me around to face him and hugs me tightly.
"Thank you."

~~~~~🍪~~~~~
Author's Note
This chapter was 1260 words! That is a lot of words. But how did you like this chapter? Let me know what you like or what you didn't like.

I WATCHED PAPER TOWNS ON OPENING NIGHT! They gave a free necklace!!! I was like "Holy shit this is the only map I've ever had!" Because it was a heart shaped necklace with a map inside it. It was really r e a l l y funny!!!! Ben is my favorite! Especially drunk Ben. When they sang the Pokemon theme so..... OMG I STARTED LAUGHING AND SANG ALONG WITH THEM!!! But ughh they missed a lot if details! Like Lacey was supposed to tell Margo about her black notebook. But nope! And yes, in the book, Q did go to prom, but he didn't enjoy and left to look for Margo. But whatever. No movie is exactly the same as the book. But nonetheless, it was still amazing!!!

***THANK YOU TO ALL THE LOVELY PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME OUT AND GAVE ME WEBSITES TO WATCH TEEN WOLF ONLINE!!!
Here is a cookie🍪 Actually, here's a lot🍪🍪🍪🍪 *insert an infinite amount of cookies here*