"Move it, Annie. She's waiting on me."

I rolled my eyes and walked up the steps.

Caleb unlocked the door and opened it. The sound of paws hitting the floor became closer.

"Hi Emma!" I said in a high pitched voice. My mom's dog jumped on me and more paws could be heard.

Caleb walked around me and up the stairs.

"Hi Curly! Hi Max!" I cooed as two more of our dogs jumped on me. "Where's Blue and Gov? Where are they?"

I had backed against the door to keep myself standing upright. Though they were the smaller of our five dogs, they were still fairly big.

"Alright, I'm out. See you tomorrow." Caleb said pushing me away from the door.

I pushed my way through the dogs and walked to the basement door. I heard yelling, so I assumed that my younger brothers were down there.

I opened the door and began walking down the stairs.

"Dude shut up! Shut up!" Someone whispered loudly.

I walked to the media room and saw Jake and Lance sitting on the couches with a bunch of their friends, my dog on the floor in front of them.

"Oh it's just you." Jake started the video game again.

"Who's the babe?" One of the other boys asked.

"Our sister." Lance spoke.

"Half sister." Jake mumbled, making me roll my eyes.

"Governor." I whispered.

He lazily opened his eyes before jumping up and running over to me. He knocked me down when he jumped on me, and began licking my face.

"Hi Gov." I laughed, trying to push him off so I could sit up. "I think you put on a few pounds, bud. What have they been feeding you?"

He barked quietly and laid down on top of me. I tried to push him to the side, but he was laying on my good arm.

"Ow! Help! Jake! He's squishing me."

"Just push him off."

It was kind of hard to breathe and being pressed to the floor was hurting my ribs.

"I'm trying!" He ignored me. "Jacob!"

Lance came over and pulled Governor off of me instead.

"Looks like the princess needs saving again." Jake scoffed.

"Fuck you! Gov weighs 230 pounds, and I just got my cast off so my arm is weak."

"Whatever, Princess."

"Don't fucking call me that!" I said loudly. Ashton called me Princess, and I didn't want Jake to turn it into something bad.

"Would you prefer that I call you a bitch?" He smirked.

"Stop being a dick! I didn't ask to get hurt. I didn't ask for you to go to LA. I sure as hell didn't fucking ask for you to treat me like shit. I don't know what little teenage crisis you're having, but you need to grow the fuck up. I'm your sister, and it's time that you start treating me like it." I turned and began walking away. "Come on, Gov."

When I got up the stairs, I looked at Governor.

"You wanna go for a ride?"

His tail started wagging.

"Alright. Let's go."

We went outside and walked to the garage. I walked through the door and grabbed the keys to the Gator off of the wall. After I got in, I opened the garage door and drove out.