My eyes went wide at Maia's words. She has never called me stupid before and it hurt my feelings. All this time I thought Maia was different and turns out she was just like everyone else.

"You hurt me," I said.

"What?" Maia asked.

"You cannot be upset with me when you say mean words and got with Tori when we were together. You are a... um...hypocrite" I said.

"You hurt me when you refused to do the decent thing and take revenge on Camila" Maia said.

"No, you were hurt that I didn't listen to you and do as you said. That is not my fault" I said.

"Are you seriously going to put all the blame on me?" Maia asked.

"No one is to blame, we are both wrong" I said.

"You are so full of it Lauren Jauregui" Maia said.

"You can be happy with Tori now just like I am with my Camila" I said and I turned around and started walking away.

"That's it?" Maia shouted from behind me her voice shaky as if she was on the verge of tears again.

I turned around to face her and scrunched up my eyebrows in concentration. "I guess so," I said.

"I've always loved you and that part was real. That's something that you should know" Maia said.

"I know," I said and I turned around and walked away from Maia Mitchell for the last time.

****

"I'm scared," Camila said as we sat down in the chairs at the movie theater.

"There is nothing to be scared of, it is only a movie. A kid one too" I said kissing Camila on the cheek.

Camila gripped onto my arm tighter and looked around the room. "It reminds me of something bad" Camila said.

"I will be here to protect you and make sure nothing bad happens to you" I said.

"Promise?" Camila asked.

"Promise," I said.

Aria ran over to us as Normani and Dinah walked hand in hand behind her.

"What is the rush little one?" I asked setting Aria on my lap.

"My mommy's are kissing again," Aria said making a disgusted face.

"They do that because they like one another. Lolo and I do it all the time" Camila said.

"It's gross," Aria said.

"It is not," Camila said.

"She's a kid Mila, she would think it's gross until she becomes a teenager" Dinah said sitting down next to Camila.

Normani walked over to me and sat down. "I will beat any guy's ass that comes near my daughter" Normani said taking Aria off of my lap and placing her on hers.

"First off watch your language around our daughter and second you will do no such thing" Dinah said from beside Camila.

"Are you two arguing again?" Camila asked.

"We don't argue Mila, we just have intense discussions" Dinah said.

"That is the same as arguing" I said.

"Minus the shouting" Camila added.

"You would know about shouting, wouldn't you?" Normani asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop," I said as Camila shifted uncomfortably next to me.

After I got back from Maia's house, Camila and I still had the house to ourselves. We both weren't sure when that would happen again so we used it to our advantage. I repeatedly kept asking Camila if she was sure after she told me that she didn't want to take it slow anymore. We were both in my room and I was moving in and out of Camila. Camila was shouting profanity along with my name. Normani came barging into my room and scared us. I didn't even here her come in. Camila quickly covered herself up and locked herself in the bathroom to cry. She didn't come out until Normani left.