Chapter 23

Camila's scream broke me out of my trance of watching Maia and Tori. Sadly, Maia and Tori didn't hear Camila's scream and continued what they were doing. I quickly wiped the tears from my face and ran down the hall into the living room. Camila stood in a corner, clutching the stuffed animal to her chest with her eyes shut tightly. A male was walking slowly towards her and was speaking Spanish. I was about to tackle him, but I was pushed out of the way by Dinah and then I saw something being shot at the guy by Natasha. The man yelled in pain and fell to his knees.

"Come here Camila" Ally said and Camila opened her eyes and ran to Ally.

The man was spasm on the floor as Natasha continued to shock him with the taser. Eventually, the man stopped making noises and lay still on the floor.

"Alright, who let him out?" Natasha asked, looking around the room.

The only people that occupied the room were me, Camila, Dinah, Ally, Elise, Natasha, Normani, and Taylor. Dinah helped me back up to my feet.

"I don't know who it was, but don't any of you try to blame it on the only black girl here" Normani said.

"I can vouch for Mani because I was with her" Dinah said as she started to blush.

I looked over at Mani and a smile graced her lips, but quickly disappeared when Ally looked at Dinah and then Normani.

"Why was Dinah with you? You told me that you were tired" Ally said.

"I was," Normani argued.

Elise groaned. "No one cares about your weird love triangle that you morons are too dumb to figure out. Just help me lock him back in the room" Elise said.

Normani nodded and grabbed one of the man's legs while Elise grabbed the other. They both began pulling him out of the room and into the hallway. Elise and Normani weren't paying much attention because the man's head hit the corner of the wall and I was able to see his face.

"Alejandro," I said about to walk towards him but Dinah stopped me.

"No Lauren" Dinah said.

I looked at Camila who only closed her eyes and shook her head.

"So, who was the one who let him out?" Natasha asked.

"He came in through the window" Camila said.

"He couldn't have come through the window if he was locked in the attic" Natasha said.

"Maybe he's smarter than we thought. He is married to Sinu" Taylor said.

Natasha groaned. "We are going to have to move now. She might know where we are" Natasha said.

"We aren't going anywhere...at least not tonight. I think you might be a little paranoid" Dinah said.

"I'm not paranoid, I just know you have to think a step ahead of your enemy" Natasha said.

"Alright crazy, I'm going to bed" Dinah said and then walked out of the room.

"I'll go check on Alejandro and make sure Natasha didn't kill him" Taylor said.

"I didn't even taser him on max" Natasha said as Taylor walked out of the room.

"Come on Camila let's get you to bed" Ally said rubbing Camila's shoulders.

Camila opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I want to stay with Lolo" Camila said.

Ally looked at me and I shrugged.

"If that's what you want" Ally said.

"It is" Camila said and then walked away from Ally and wrapped her arms around me.